what Lithium has done to her

1 hour ago, brit4u1998 said:

Here's a more non-Lithium explanation for her behavior!

For me, I was in abusive (emotionally) relationship with two of my Narcissistic parents! I acted like a mad person at times, most of it very small micro-weird behavior, like I was out of character!

Example 1: I would sometimes unconsciously, impulsively, turn left when I said right, when driving!

Example 2: I would hit on straight men more. I know, for some gay dudes, this is normal behavior, but for me, this was a micro-psychotic break! Not the worst thing to do, but it was pretty bad! In my normal non-stress mind, I wouldn't have acted this way!

Example 3: Buying three cans of foods, even though I only needed one, because I was so stressed out, and afraid that my Narcissistic father (I'm not saying Britney Spears's father is a Narcissist) would steal the cans just to mentally mix me up!

These things seem like small things, but they are signs of a crack in someone's mental health. I'm not saying that Britney was/is crazy, I'm saying that stress can make you do small, micro-psychotic, things, if you're under stress/anger, all the time! They aren't a full on psychotic break, but they can be a sign of severe stress (like stress from a conservatorship) and trauma, they're like micro-breakdowns, or whatever you want to call them!

People forget/don't know how stress, and severe repression, can affect someone's mental health, even if they started out without a mental illness! It's like someone slowly cracking!

I'm not saying that this was/is Britney on Instagram, or social media, but it's just something to keep in mind! Also, if you're a Britney fan, you'll know that she's a bit of a quirky, and funny, person, in real life! So, it's really hard to tell unless you really know a person!

Her father is a lower grade Narcissist. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 10/10/2021 at 8:11 PM, ThisMeowBiteback said:

The real crime that everyone is overlooking is what did they put her on after the circus tour! Her face change in a matter of months she left the circus tour with her original face & than femme fatale happen. What **** can age you or change your face appearance that quick? I wish I could do a side by side 

Not The cocktails of meds they use for Bipolar or other serious mental illnesses, e.g., Schizophrenia, can cause physical changes, like weight gain. An old friend is Bipolar I, and the cocktail she is on caused her to gain weight and she aged dramatically, and there is a change in her eyes, the look in her eyes. You also cannot rule out the mental illness itself causing excessive stressors that age a person.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Seanril said:

That’s absolutely incorrect. IUD do not cause accelerated aging. 

I experienced it. I aged 40 years in 6 months when it was in. I started reversing the aging 3 months  after it was taken out. 4 years after it was taken out it's still not what it used to be but it's mostly gone back to normal. 

You can google IUD's and accelerated aging.  Google progestin downregulatig estrogen receptors.  

that‘e

23 minutes ago, GreenEyedLady said:

I think there are overlapping issues w her on SM, not just the Lithium alone.

She probably did not need Lithium.  I doubt she ever did, having seen her level of operating for so long. A tweak of meds along the way is not uncommon for people w some more severe psychological problems. To skip up to something so hard core (and outdated) really isn't plausible except when dealing with someone w severe psychosis, who has also gone off their meds. Then it might be used as a jolt. But I'm not referring to someone who is clearly high functioning. I'm talking about let's say, Bipolar I who went off meds cold turkey because they thought they were better, is not sleeping, having and acting on extremely irrational thoughts, very extreme paranoia, extreme delusions, engaging in very risky behaviors, w possibly even hallucinations (yes, Bipolar also can have hallucinations, not just schizophrenics). That type of psychological break just doesn't fit w what we've seen w her to necessitate Lithium,  which is heavy, nasty ****. It will impact her thoughts and speech, possiblyeven physical ticks, esp if it's too much for her.

I always look back at an interview she gave, I think during the X Factor, she spoke about the industry, and she was brilliant in that interview. That was a key moment for me to look at and gauge her functionality. She was not only great, she was composed, articulate, smart and graceful.

Then I see the IG videos mentioned, and wonder WTH happened. Lithium happened. Along w who knows what else medication wise, disturbing levels of control that would undermine anyone's confidence and stoke paranoia in the most carefree 

As for her IG, Social Media, posts. For all intents and purposes, she was shut away at the same time the smart phone market was opening up to the world beyond businesses. It was around 2008 when BlackBerry was ruling the world w Apple nipping at its heels. The Galaxy line didn't hit it big until about 2010. She essentially has no socialization w Social Media, it would be akin to getting your Mom or Grandmother onto TikTok. I think she's nervous, esp knowing someone else was always lurking on her exactly like Big Brother.

I look forward to her full cleanse from all the negativity, darkness and whatever meds she should have never been on.  Hopefully she bails on California, and let's her beast of a lawyer destroy all those who wronged her and extorted her. I vote she move to Florida, but I might be biased.😉

this is exactly how I am seeing this, thank you for putting it into great articulate words! 

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, Seanril said:

That’s absolutely incorrect. IUD do not cause accelerated aging. 

I experienced it. 4 months after i got it put in, I aged 40 years in two months. I got it taken out, 3 months later my face started going back to normal. 4 years later it's still not what it used to be, but there was definitely a correlation to the IUD. It has done the same (not to my extent) to other women. Just google iuds and accelerated aging. 

Also google progestin downregulating estrogen receptors. I've never seen anything wreck a face so fast as an IUD. 

4 hours ago, LosingMe said:

I had an IUD. I went from looking 28 to 70 in 6 months. It was so embarassing. I was known for my beauty and suddenly I lost jt. It took me 4 years after taking it out for my face to go back to normal. 

I guess you are talking about a hormonal IUD such as Mirena, right? The copper or silver ones don`t do that. They do have other side effects, but not aging.

38 minutes ago, LosingMe said:

I experienced it. 4 months after i got it put in, I aged 40 years in two months. I got it taken out, 3 months later my face started going back to normal. 4 years later it's still not what it used to be, but there was definitely a correlation to the IUD. It has done the same (not to my extent) to other women. Just google iuds and accelerated aging. 

Also google progestin downregulating estrogen receptors. I've never seen anything wreck a face so fast as an IUD. 

I just read this.  Yes, youare talking about hormonal birth control and yep, it wrecks havoc on women`s bodies in so many ways. 

I assume, and really hope, she's not on lithium anymore. I have a friend who is bipolar and he takes it, and as he explains it (and as I understand in a not very comprehensive way) lithium is a natural chemical and for bipolar people, it helps restore the chemical balance that is off. I can't imagine how it affects someone who doesn't have that imbalance. People who are on it because they need it are constantly getting it adjusted. I don't know what they were thinking. Rosengart commented in one of the filings that it was to keep her docile, he called it something like the keep her quiet ****. It's very disturbing.

I don't think you can go by the Instagram. The camera angle is weird. Her voice is hoarse, when she spoke in court, she sounded like someone who cries a lot and isn't getting much sleep. She's exhausted. The stress she's under is enormous. I don't know if things got better in terms of control after she spoke, but considering the dog incident, doesn't seem like it. Her confidence is shot, I'm guessing, she never really seems to be able to talk or relax with anyone, for years now, except Sam, so there might be some social anxiety. She sounds like I do when I have to talk in public, and start hyperventilating a little.

You know where she looked herself, or what we think of as herself, is in that one with the doll, where she's bobbing her head and grinning. So I do think it has a lot to do with taking her own videos and the angle.

I think there were two turning points, one where they made the conservatorship permanent after Circus, and then when Jamie got the restraining order and she lost even more custody of her kids. That's when she put her foot down about working, wasn't it? And they went nuclear on her, part of which was the lithium (and how in the world do laypersons talk doctors into what to prescribe?) and basically that she's been in a pitched battle for her life. Britney is fighting for her life. The injustice of it all, how does she manage?

But once these stresses are lifted from her, that's a whole new world. I don't like it when people say she'll never be the same. She's an artist, she has a lot ahead of her. Instagram is a very narrow window and it's not fair, or accurate, to read too much into it.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
15 minutes ago, Bigno said:

I guess you are talking about a hormonal IUD such as Mirena, right? The copper or silver ones don`t do that. They do have other side effects, but not aging.

I was on Kyleena. Yes, hormonal IUDs. It definitely causes accelerating aging, very rapidly too. Most women it doesn't, but you can google women that it has happened to. How do you explain my experience which correlated directly to the IUD? Britney aged very fast in a few months, and looked like she was menopausal in her early 30's. Stress can't cause that much aging, it was hormonal. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, LosingMe said:

I was on Kyleena. Yes, hormonal IUDs. It definitely causes accelerating aging, very rapidly too. Most women it doesn't, but you can google women that it has happened to. How do you explain my experience which correlated directly to the IUD? Britney aged very fast in a few months, and looked like she was menopausal in her early 30's. Stress can't cause that much aging, it was hormonal. 

Hey, come on. I want to say as kindly as possible, these remarks about aging are more revealing about your attitudes than they are facts about Britney. Britney is a beautiful woman and she will remain so for much longer than commenters here seem to understand.

That aside, I'd love to see some discussion about what happened to her performance wardrobe since 2008. Like, how much choice did she have? Because that did change drastically. Is there a dress code for Las Vegas? She was choosing nice stuff in On the Record and her assistant was saying no.

I’m sure what she has gone through has given her trust issues and a lot of anxiety/grief, but it doesn’t look like her cognitive skills have deteriorated.

We see only tiny glimpses of her and we don’t see how many of her IG posts have been selected by Team Con.

When you listen to her testimony, she sounds angry and emotional, but also intelligent and aware of what is going on.

Remember the now deleted video by the pool where she said “the cat is out of the bag – literally out of the bag”. She was a completely clear and relaxed in that video.

In many of the Sam’s videos she just being playful – they seem to have a lot of inside jokes. 

Someone claimed that no one has seen her around her neighborhood (gated community). We just got the video from German reported who accidentally caught her and Sam on camera when her community’s gate opened, two people drove out and two walked out. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Love 4

The comments on this thread discussing her looks and aging and what may or may not have harmed her appearance are really gross. I think she would be sad or angry to read that. 

Also, I will never understand the people who say she looked bad during the Femme Fatale tour. I had front row seats, I was touching the stage … she looked stunning. 

**** Britney Spears GIF

• Love 1
3 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

I wouldn't be surprised if her ******* father weighed her everyday and she caught **** if she gained a couple of pounds. "You don't want to look like a lardass up on that stage. You better do something about this." And idk...maybe it's panic. I point to the one fat crack we know about that Jamie made to her. Again, I'm a fat woman. It really doesn't take much to humiliate me. You got a family member mocking me for my weight (it's happened) and it ******* hurts. It's embarrassing. There's no telling if she's got a phobia of gaining weight because of any and all **** she's heard throughout the years. She might have a phobia just as much as I bottle my hatred up inside of me. The comment weren't funny and they hurt. They will forever stick with me. 

I think he absolutely pressured her to stay super skinny, just because he liked to control everything and to make her feel insecure.

Britney was always big on exercise but she loved food and didn’t seem like someone who sat around counting every calorie. I remember she even said one of the reasons she left gymnastics was because they started harping on weight and what you could or couldn’t eat.

Now she always seems so worried about her body. It’s very sad how her team made one of the worlds most beautiful women feel insecure about her looks.

Not a Psychologist (especially to someone I haven't actually communicated with 🙃 ) but imo Britney has often adapted for the people around her. And since the conservatorship rarely allowed her to be around people who she wanted to be around the real Britney probably changes all the time until she can find people she has chosen to be around. Right now, I think Sam probably babies her and treats her younger than even herself (& probably not because of any sinister reason but because he seems to have a protective personality) and that affects Britney's personality. He is who she has needed right now though. I don't know if that relationship will or should last once Britney can be totally free around more and more people because she has to find herself again. That finding herself has been an ongoing process for Britney her whole adult life but especially as she is in and out of seclusion because of the Conservatorships demands and doing them or refusing to accept them at all. 

And because she is in the conservatorship but trying to prove she can do this on her own, she is probably taking meds & though surely something milder than lithium they still might not be the best for her. But until she can really manage her own life, it's harder to be honest with doctors.

As for social media, It's really hard to know. A lot that is putting on a show of what you think about yourself and what your think others think of you. It's definitely not 100% reliable to judge someone's real life over. 

55 minutes ago, tarotx said:

Not a Psychologist (especially to someone I haven't actually communicated with 🙃 ) but imo Britney has often adapted for the people around her. And since the conservatorship rarely allowed her to be around people who she wanted to be around the real Britney probably changes all the time until she can find people she has chosen to be around. Right now, I think Sam probably babies her and treats her younger than even herself (& probably not because of any sinister reason but because he seems to have a protective personality) and that affects Britney's personality. He is who she has needed right now though. I don't know if that relationship will or should last once Britney can be totally free around more and more people because she has to find herself again. That finding herself has been an ongoing process for Britney her whole adult life but especially as she is in and out of seclusion because of the Conservatorships demands and doing them or refusing to accept them at all. 

And because she is in the conservatorship but trying to prove she can do this on her own, she is probably taking meds & though surely something milder than lithium they still might not be the best for her. But until she can really manage her own life, it's harder to be honest with doctors.

As for social media, It's really hard to know. A lot that is putting on a show of what you think about yourself and what your think others think of you. It's definitely not 100% reliable to judge someone's real life over. 

I don’t want to comment too much on Sam, that’s for a different thread, but she does seem more confident when single and sure of herself, but again, we don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes, just to the audience (in interviews and performance wise) she seems super badass when she is single and more fiery, obviously I don’t want her to be alone (esp now through these times), but Sam does seem to be very protective, which can totally be a good thing too though. in the end we just want her to be happy & if Sam turns out to be genuinely in love with her, let’s support it. I just want her to be able to find her true self and identity without being too sheltered. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, reVolution said:

You gotta love and appreciate this woman, to be going through what she was going through, and still deliver to a degree, its outstanding

exactly , even tho there was exhaustment and pain in her eyes, she delivered... and we were AWFUL to her, I'm never gonna forget myself for what I though about her during those times... 

• Like 1