Leigh Anne drags Jessy calls her a horrible blackfish

Easy There

2 hours ago, ElToxico said:

What are you on about.....Little Mix has made songs like this for years but only NOW it becomes an issue? 

EXHIBIT # 1

To rely to your message… their is a difference when artists sample other artists music. White artist have sample black artist and black artist have samples white artist.

But when a WHITE British girl is doing cultural appropriation right in front that’s different story. Cause I remember her being a little chubby and white not having this tan and blacent all of sudden GETTY-UNIVERSAL_JESY-NELSON-BOYZ_1120+%2

• Love 4
On 10/10/2021 at 9:28 PM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Honestly Leigh Ann just sounds bitter at this point. Why are you so offended over something that doesn’t involve you? Like please go touch some grass.

Btw this is blackfishing:

2CZ6Y2D72UI6HFOGBJ5KQCDUXQ.jpg&w=1200

view-of-a-member-of-the-black-and-white-

What Jesy, Ariana, etc. have is a TAN. A tan /= painting your face black aka “blackfish” which is offensive. But please, Leigh Anne and so many other brainwashed-libtards, explain how having a tan is discriminatory against you? I will patiently wait. I have a naturally olive-tan complexion, am I crying arms that Jesy has a tan similar to my complexion? PLEASE. Ugh, hate how everyone is so easily offended these days. Thought we left creating problems out of nothing behind in 2020 when we were bored out of our minds, but guess not. 

That is black face, not black fishing..

Black face is painting your face black so you can play a black character

Black fishing is trying to pass as black in real life when you are not black

• Like 2
1 hour ago, K-man said:

To rely to your message… their is a difference when artists sample other artists music. White artist have sample black artist and black artist have samples white artist.

But when a WHITE British girl is doing cultural appropriation right in front that’s different story. Cause I remember her being a little chubby and white not having this tan and blacent all of sudden GETTY-UNIVERSAL_JESY-NELSON-BOYZ_1120+%2

I'm sorry mate but people like you are so convinced you're fighting the right cause that don't even bother acknowledging when others bring valid arguments. I'm not talking about sampling either. I'm talking about the tanning situation and the Urban aesthetic.

Please tell me how this is any different:

aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20211012T060510Z

aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20211012T060818Z

aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20211012T060937Z

This whole brigade of offended people are not even black americans. And this is beyond silly.

• Love 1

I’m sorry, but can someone explain the issue to me? Why isn’t Jesy allowed to dress and act the way she wants and feels? Not picking any side whatsoever, but just trying to understand. I don’t think she’s doing it in any negative way and/or spreadin hate. Let her be.

Don’t roast me please :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Thats ******, you imbecile. Don’t deflect. It’s not just a tan! It’s everything that goes along with it 

I wasn’t going to reply but after opening this thread again, I’ve decided I’ll take the time. 

I just want to say you are vile for calling me a such a thing. This is why we can’t have good things in life because of people like you. People like you who are brainwashed and do nothing but gaslight people for speaking against the status quo, then aren’t willing or able to have a civil conversation. But yes, let’s resort to a personal attack since your argument cannot hold itself without doing so. 

Back to the topic, a TAN is not the same as blackfishing/****** — by definition they are essentially the same. But as I said, explain how having a tan is discriminatory against you or a certain community or communities? Celebrities have been tanning for decades. It’s THEIR freedom to do so. It’s not like she’s going around painting her face black and being discriminatory. She. Has. A. *******. Tan. The same tan you see on the Kardashians, Snooki, Ariana and so many other influencers. Why has this suddenly become an issue amongst libtards in the politically-correct community? I’ll tell you why. Insecurity, jealousy and creating issues over nothing due to mere boredom. I’m no Nicki apologist per se but she did not lie one bit when she expressed that only jealous and insecure people are the only ones who do stuff like tear other people down — in the case of Leigh Anne throwing a fit over something that doesn’t involve her. I promise you — the majority of this world doesn’t care that Jesy has a tan. Unfortunately, it’s a loud minority of people, mostly PC liberals and journalists, that are up and arms about a tan. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IamArmin said:

I’m sorry, but can someone explain the issue to me? Why isn’t Jesy allowed to dress and act the way she wants and feels? Not picking any side whatsoever, but just trying to understand. I don’t think she’s doing it in any negative way and/or spreadin hate. Let her be.

Don’t roast me please :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Because Exhale users like @Thecodeman25 and bitter idiots like Leigh Anne think that dressing, acting and tanning a certain way is racist and offensive, even though they have yet to logically explain why. 

2 hours ago, ElToxico said:

I'm sorry mate but people like you are so convinced you're fighting the right cause that don't even bother acknowledging when others bring valid arguments. I'm not talking about sampling either. I'm talking about the tanning situation and the Urban aesthetic.

Please tell me how this is any different:

aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20211012T060510Z

aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20211012T060818Z

aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20211012T060937Z

This whole brigade of offended people are not even black americans. And this is beyond silly.

Agreed with everything except for the second-to-last sentence. The majority of people who are ‘offended’ or pretend to be offended for PC reasons are indeed Black Americans. They hate the fact that a White woman from the UK has a tan and is making ‘urban’ music with Puffy and Nicki.

13 hours ago, K-man said:

I don’t understand how nicki can defend Jesy!? Plus idk how jesy is trying to play victim when she’s stealing from another culture. Leigh has a reason to say something. That why it me, I feel like this jesy leaving the group has more issues than stated! 

nene-so-nasty.gif

this!

leigh anne has every right to be annoyed

7 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I wasn’t going to reply but after opening this thread again, I’ve decided I’ll take the time. 

I just want to say you are vile for calling me a such a thing. This is why we can’t have good things in life because of people like you. People like you who are brainwashed and do nothing but gaslight people for speaking against the status quo, then aren’t willing or able to have a civil conversation. But yes, let’s resort to a personal attack since your argument cannot hold itself without doing so. 

Back to the topic, a TAN is not the same as blackfishing/****** — by definition they are essentially the same. But as I said, explain how having a tan is discriminatory against you or a certain community or communities? Celebrities have been tanning for decades. It’s THEIR freedom to do so. It’s not like she’s going around painting her face black and being discriminatory. She. Has. A. *******. Tan. The same tan you see on the Kardashians, Snooki, Ariana and so many other influencers. Why has this suddenly become an issue amongst libtards in the politically-correct community? I’ll tell you why. Insecurity, jealousy and creating issues over nothing due to mere boredom. I’m no Nicki apologist per se but she did not lie one bit when she expressed that only jealous and insecure people are the only ones who do stuff like tear other people down — in the case of Leigh Anne throwing a fit over something that doesn’t involve her. I promise you — the majority of this world doesn’t care that Jesy has a tan. Unfortunately, it’s a loud minority of people, mostly PC liberals and journalists, that are up and arms about a tan. 

To be 100% honest, I am not reading your full reply. I do want to apologize for the word I used as I definitely shouldn’t have. I will say I am not brainwashed though. You are deflecting the real situation. We can have differing views but you are truly deflecting. This is a real thing.

8 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Because Exhale users like @Thecodeman25 and bitter idiots like Leigh Anne think that dressing, acting and tanning a certain way is racist and offensive, even though they have yet to logically explain why. 

Thanks for replying sis, I really thought that there was something wrong with me to be honest. Live and let live :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, davidspears said:

Why are black people allowed to wear weaves to make their hair look straight, but white people aren't allowed to have dreadlocks.

Honestly, why can't we just dress how we want to dress, it's honestly crazy.

I am not even black.

But even I am disgusted by this ignorant post.