Jump to content

Leigh Anne drags Jessy calls her a horrible blackfish


Recommended Posts

Honestly Leigh Ann just sounds bitter at this point. Why are you so offended over something that doesn’t involve you? Like please go touch some grass.

Btw this is blackfishing:

2CZ6Y2D72UI6HFOGBJ5KQCDUXQ.jpg&w=1200

view-of-a-member-of-the-black-and-white-

What Jesy, Ariana, etc. have is a TAN. A tan /= painting your face black aka “blackfish” which is offensive. But please, Leigh Anne and so many other brainwashed-libtards, explain how having a tan is discriminatory against you? I will patiently wait. I have a naturally olive-tan complexion, am I crying arms that Jesy has a tan similar to my complexion? PLEASE. Ugh, hate how everyone is so easily offended these days. Thought we left creating problems out of nothing behind in 2020 when we were bored out of our minds, but guess not. 

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment

So petty.

This says more about her than about Jesy. There are many artists that overtan, but you call out your friend for almost a decade? Maybe because it benefits you and harms her? Calling out Ariana wouldn't look that nice on ya wouldn't it. :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

  • Love 2
Link to comment
20 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Honestly Leigh Ann just sounds bitter at this point. Why are you so offended over something that doesn’t involve you? Like please go touch some grass.

Btw this is blackfishing:

2CZ6Y2D72UI6HFOGBJ5KQCDUXQ.jpg&w=1200

view-of-a-member-of-the-black-and-white-

What Jesy, Ariana, etc. have is a TAN. A tan /= painting your face black aka “blackfish” which is offensive. But please, Leigh Anne and so many other brainwashed-libtards, explain how having a tan is discriminatory against you? I will patiently wait. I have a naturally olive-tan complexion, am I crying arms that Jesy has a tan similar to my complexion? PLEASE. Ugh, hate how everyone is so easily offended these days. Thought we left creating problems out of nothing behind in 2020 when we were bored out of our minds, but guess not. 

Thats ******, you imbecile. Don’t deflect. It’s not just a tan! It’s everything that goes along with it 

  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Thats ******, you imbecile. Don’t deflect. It’s not just a tan! It’s everything that goes along with it 

Please... So is it the tan or the fact she made an urban music video...? 

Or both? 

She doesn't look any different to when she was in LM, and as part of LM they made urban songs too. 

What is the issue?  Half of you don't even know what you're offended at its ridiculous. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Link to comment

I don’t understand how nicki can defend Jesy!? Plus idk how jesy is trying to play victim when she’s stealing from another culture. Leigh has a reason to say something. That why it me, I feel like this jesy leaving the group has more issues than stated! 
 

nene-so-nasty.gif

  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, K-man said:

I don’t understand how nicki can defend Jesy!? Plus idk how jesy is trying to play victim when she’s stealing from another culture. Leigh has a reason to say something. That why it me, I feel like this jesy leaving the group has more issues than stated! 
 

nene-so-nasty.gif

What are you on about.....Little Mix has made songs like this for years but only NOW it becomes an issue? 

EXHIBIT # 1

 

Link to comment

#TeamLittleMix None of this fabricated drama is going to make Jesys single a success in the US. Currently sitting at #51 on iTunes. Maybe Leigh-Anne needs to go on live and talk about who was REALLY supposed to be on “woman like me”. 

:cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky: 

I never hear any positive stories about Jesy. Just saying. Giving me Camila and Demi Lovato vibes 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, K-man said:

I don’t understand how nicki can defend Jesy!? Plus idk how jesy is trying to play victim when she’s stealing from another culture. Leigh has a reason to say something. That why it me, I feel like this jesy leaving the group has more issues than stated! 
 

nene-so-nasty.gif

Exactly. N*cki looked ridiculous for going on live and defending Jesys “tan”. Nicki relies on drama to “try” to sell music, and the kii is that this song is a certified flop in the US. Currently #51 on iTunes. I was rooting for Jesy, but now I’m 1000000% #TeamLittleMix. Everyone can’t be lying about one person 

This was almost as bad as her tweets about her cousins friends balls.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block