The Halloween Kills Thread

Michael Myers didn't die in the fire trap in Halloween 2018. He escaped... And he's madder than ever. You thought you saw Michael be brutal with his ******* well this movie has some critics saying "Michael is the scariest he's ever been"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUIoRwqFZ84/?utm_medium=copy_link

But Laurie isn't the only one who wants revenge.... Haddonfield does too sis :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

Are you excited as much as I am???

@rennen

@Jordan Miller

@SlayOut

@Isla

@PokemonSpears

@Midnight

@Style.

@Rik

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1

When I was a child, Michael Myers was the scariest s*** I'd ever seen. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: It was so off-putting how calm and silent he was, and despite only walking at a slow pace he'd always catch up to whoever he was chasing. Now that I'm older, he no longer scares me and I love and respect the Halloween franchise so much. Definitely one of my favorites. Jamie Lee Curtis is fabulous too, so it's great to see she's been down to do these sequels. I'm glad that the 2018 film was super successful and I hope these 2 upcoming installments are just as great!

• Love 6
11 hours ago, ifuseekcody said:

When I was a child, Michael Myers was the scariest s*** I'd ever seen. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: It was so off-putting how calm and silent he was, and despite only walking at a slow pace he'd always catch up to whoever he was chasing. Now that I'm older, he no longer scares me and I love and respect the Halloween franchise so much. Definitely one of my favorites. Jamie Lee Curtis is fabulous too, so it's great to see she's been down to do these sequels. I'm glad that the 2018 film was super successful and I hope these 2 upcoming installments are just as great!

Omg I agree with you but Michael still scares me lol :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

He is the OG of Halloween/Horror imo. Nobody can come for him!  :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block