The Halloween Kills Thread

I kinda can not stand how posts about Scream get changed to Halloween, etc .. then posts get combined .. ehh I have been suspended before.  4 points was suppose to be 24 hours suspension.. yet I got four days .🤷🏼‍♂️… ehh I hated Edan ( the a hole body guard ) a bit too much for being a scumbag. 

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

I kinda can not stand how posts about Scream get changed to Halloween, etc .. then posts get combined .. ehh I have been suspended before.  4 points was suppose to be 24 hours suspension.. yet I got four days .🤷🏼‍♂️… ehh I hated Edan ( the a hole body guard ) a bit too much for being a scumbag. 

Hook line and sinker

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Omg can't wait to kiki after you watch it. I have so many thoughts and questions!  Also I did the same thing I watched Halloween 2018 during the day. Should have watched 78 Halloween too :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

just finished it! it was good, but like…

Spoiler

did the mom die at the end?! 😭😭 she was my favorite!!

• Love 1

Just finished watching it and hated the ending. There were so many other details I HATED but I dont want to spoil anything. I dont get how the previous film was by far THE best and this one fell flat. The previous film seemed more realistic, and this one was sooo sensationalized to be more horror camp

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Just finished watching it and hated the ending. There were so many other details I HATED but I dont want to spoil anything. I dont get how the previous film was by far THE best and this one fell flat. The previous film seemed more realistic, and this one was sooo sensationalized to be more horror camp

Yeah I can see that (your POV) but they wanted this one to be brutal and violent but the next one (the final in the trilogy) Halloween Ends will be more streamlined and personal. I'm excited! I think everyone is mad you know who died in the end :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

7 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Yeah I can see that (your POV) but they wanted this one to be brutal and violent but the next one (the final in the trilogy) Halloween Ends will be more streamlined and personal. I'm excited! I think everyone is mad you know who died in the end :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

I feel like we should DM about this cuz i need to talk while giving spoilers :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I’m on the fence about this one. I’m surprised how much i enjoyed Kyle Richards in it and hope she’s in the final film. It was too gory for me and Michael’s killings seemed so extra compared to the other films…and that ending. Don’t even get me started! 

Exactly! that old couple in the beginning.... like man it is hard to watch such brutal scenes. I like the original because it wasn't as graphic, it was scarier because Mike stalked his victims. The ending makes NO SENSE l

• Like 1

The first movies came out in my mother's youth/childhood.2000 around,my youth there was a sequel,everything was revived. I was in the cinema with my family.Nice to see that it has been successful for generations! Now a new generation can discover it for itself!I'm happy that Jamie Lee Curtis is back! I have to see how it is with Corona, I can't cope with all the changing rules in my city. And the incidence has reportedly doubled within a week. But if possible, I go to the cinema!

A film for the whole family.:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

The first movies came out in my mother's youth/childhood.2000 around,my youth there was a sequel,everything was revived. I was in the cinema with my family.Nice to see that it has been successful for generations! Now a new generation can discover it for itself!I'm happy that Jamie Lee Curtis is back! I have to see how it is with Corona, I can't cope with all the changing rules in my city. And the incidence has reportedly doubled within a week. But if possible, I go to the cinema!

A film for the whole family.:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Do you have Peacock? I could share my login info with you via DM and you can watch if you like :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block