PROVEN: Isn't it Scary How Sam Ingham III Didn't Tell Britney Her Rights?

Remember in the court documents the judge said maybe they shouldn't tell Britney she had the right to get married, and Sam Ingham said that "somehow that never came up." WTF? Then Britney on June 23 testified she couldn't get married. So Sam actually never told her what her rights were under the conservatorship, and that is a FACT! That is so scary to me. If he didn't tell her of her right to marry, I wonder what else he didn't tell her :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I don't want to go into the whole ****ty story again but I truly sympathize and understand when you're stuck with a ****ty lawyer. You're going to a professional. This is somebody that should be looking out for your best interests and be able to answer questions you have without making you feel like you rode the short bus to school or holding hands up like they're calming down a rowdy Kindergarten class. You should be able to make comments to this lawyer and it be understood and wishes carried out. 

16 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

I don't want to go into the whole ****ty story again but I truly sympathize and understand when you're stuck with a ****ty lawyer. You're going to a professional. This is somebody that should be looking out for your best interests and be able to answer questions you have without making you feel like you rode the short bus to school or holding hands up like they're calming down a rowdy Kindergarten class. You should be able to make comments to this lawyer and it be understood and wishes carried out. 

When she fired him, he was so standoffish, petulant, and petty, I believe he was like that the whole time he was her lawyer :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 1

Well he was not doing anything for her apart of attending court hearings instead of her.. It was in HIS best interest to keep the cship going as the money was flowing in for 13 years...

And he still has the nerve to show up on the last hearing and ask wHEre ArE mY oLD pAYmentS :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

He above all of the Team should go to jail!! You are a servant to the person you represent and you failed her entirely! :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: 

• Love 3
  • Like 1