I never knew about this potential Britney and JT collab!!

Yall know I love me some Justney :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: but this was one song I was so happy she rejected. It's trash from every angle. And I would have hated Timaland and him being able to say they "saved" her career because we know she doesn't need them.

With that being said I would kill for a michael and Janet scream type video with both of them.

I have hope they will reunite one day even just for music, I mean if Rhianna and Chris brown can then so can justney.

Edited to add the way he says her name :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

No! Thank God she rejected it .... and thank God she refused to work with two of the people who have done her the most damage professionally and personally.

What did Timbaland do to her?

Anyways it's probably for the best this collab never happened. 

• Like 1

Ok im back tracking because I'm weak and my justney heart can't take it. I will give him props for her verse saying 

"Baby boy I know you still want my love"

Because he's admitting he still wanted her at that point :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: and then he goes

"Already gave you a hit so you know it like a ****"

That's him admitting cry me a river made his whole career you can thank her later :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: also the **** reference was him foreshadowing. Rehab say hi :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:rehab mv GIF by Rihanna

But I'm still glad she said no :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Busybee said:

Ok im back tracking because I'm weak and my justney heart can't take it. I will give him props for her verse saying 

"Baby boy I know you still want my love"

Because he's admitting he still wanted her at that point :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: and then he goes

"Already gave you a hit so you know it like a ****"

That's him admitting cry me a river made his whole career you can thank her later :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: also the **** reference was him foreshadowing. Rehab say hi :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:rehab mv GIF by Rihanna

But I'm still glad she said no :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

He says your body still drives me wild too

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Kevney said:

He says your body still drives me wild too

Lol I just imagine him sneaking away from Jess to go look at her ig. She definitely has been giving him content. If his next album is good we know he went back to his original muse because he tried to make Jessica his muse and we see how that turned out :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1