Christina Aguilera looks like a princess in new performance celebrating Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

• Content Curators

Xtina took the stage at  Magic Kingdon for Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary celebration on Friday night and performed "When You Wish Upon A Star" and the classic hit "Reflection."

She posted on her insta expressing "forever a Disney girl, always a Disney princess… It was a full circle experience being back to my old stomping grounds at @WaltDisneyWorld. It was a dream I could have only imagined as a child working on The Mickey Mouse Club. Disney’s always where the magic begins."

• Love 9

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

This Reflection version is even better than the 2020 remake.:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: This and the Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti performance are the best I’ve seen in recent years. Her voice can be very powerful and yet so beautiful and sweet when she goes to falsetto register. It feels like caressing to me. I’m obsessed.

Honestly this. I love her falsetto. I went to her concert a few years ago and her ballads were the highlight of the show.

I need to see a high budget personal show with Xtina. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block