Little Mix's Jade: Britney paved the way for celeb perfumes and nobody has done it better since

Slayer

18 hours ago, Slayer said:

Britney's perfumes are SOOOO iconic and popular here in the UK. 

I remember being at school and literally ALL the girls had Britney perfumes, she's really well known for her perfumes here and it's a 'classic christmas gift' - as literally everyone loves it (i'm not exaggerating) :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Their also very popular in Ireland, i remember buying my sister Radiance and Private Show. They are real solid fragrances that can be worn by the vast majority of people!

Also can we all just stan what a legend Jade is for this haha Its so good to see stars recognize Britneys impact

Fun Yes GIF by Lilly Singh

3 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

I swear LM were always shady towards Brit when Phoney Nelson was part of the band. There was a reason Jade was always my fav :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Well that is not true in the slightest, all four girls love Britney and have never said anything negative about her. However, you're clearly trying to push a narrative about Jesy. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I’m from Europe as well and they’re actually very common and successful here. Most of her perfumes in the US seem to die down after being out for a short while but in Europe, her perfumes are still killing it!

Good to hear! I think in the USA they're not marketed as like, real perfume... it's like... for kids. IDK. Just whenever I see the packaging and stuff at Macy's it seems like, it's for people 20 and under, not adults, as if the Britney brand is still being marketed to kids when we all have grown up with her. I feel Brit hasn't been involved in the perfumes personally in a long time so it'll be cool to see what / if she does something different when she has full control again... 

7 hours ago, Slayer said:

Well that is not true in the slightest, all four girls love Britney and have never said anything negative about her. However, you're clearly trying to push a narrative about Jesy. 

They chose Xtina over Britney.. Well they all kind of looked at each other and Jesy took the lead and was like XTINA... That is enough for me. 

DEATH TO THEM ALL (except Jade)  :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Haha 2