Christopher C. Melcher: I’ve asked the court of appeal to order the superior court to restore audio access for the public and media in Los Angeles courthouses before September 29

dfffff

Hopefully they will agree, because then there will be even more pressure on Pennywise to end this fuc king conservatorship. If they agree and Pennywise refuses to end, she'll just shoot herself in the knee. We will have audio proof that will be a clear evidence that she's corrupted.

• Love 8

Well, media is allowed to get in the court room and we will have access to the files and transcripts from this hearing so to me, having access to the actual audio is a plus. Ofc, Id like to hear Matthew and her dragging those rats again but as long as the procedure is clear enough for media and freebritney supporters to have access to the room and post updates, Im ok with it. 

*edit 

I dont buy this all of a sudden "interest" from this man who happens to work for a tv network. Ofc, they are looking for the exclusive info they can get but again, we wanted attention to her case, now we got it. Any help at this point, is a good help. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 2