Britney Spears + Danja (EP)

Joman82

7 hours ago, Lil-Jay said:

Wait, I thought he produced the whole Blackout:pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: 

So you want to tell me that he didn't produce Freakshow, Toy Soldier, Piece Of Me and Heaven On Earth?!:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

My life is a lie

Yep... the first 3 that you mention where produced by Bloodshy & Avant and the other one by Kara DioGuardi. But, yes, Danja produced 7 songs on "Blackout".  

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, Joman82 said:

Yep... the first 3 that you mention where produced by Bloodshy & Avant and the other one by Kara DioGuardi. But, yes, Danja produced 7 songs on "Blackout".  

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Tnx for educating me🙈 

So who's voice is in that intro for Toy Soldier? I always assumed it was Danja

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, Isla said:

I love their work together!! It’s a shame they haven’t released anything since Circus. I hope their unreleased stuff leaks, I still want to hear Take the Bait.

I’d love to hear her version of take the bait too with Danja vocal, hopefully some day the demo is so cute with Candice 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Honestly - no.

He and Britney made a masterpiece with Blackout and they pioneered music for that time but if they were to do it today would they have the same power? Probably not.

It’s like Madonna with William Orbit. Ray Of Light was also a masterpiece and iconic for its time. I still listen to the album all the time now. But Madonna has worked with him since and she hasn’t had the same magic as she did with ROL. 

I believe she should leave it where she did with Danja and start working with new producers. I like when she works with unknown producers like she did with Womanizer and Touch of My Hand. The one person I’d like to see her go back to would be Max Martin. They make magic and he is still mega current right now. I hate when people say he’s generic now - I think with Britney they could come up with something special if she was heavily involved.

• Like 3
On 9/18/2021 at 10:54 PM, Lou said:

He is not good now. Britney made her good

His beats are just noise nowadays 

BRING TIMBALAND

No. Timbaland has thrown shade at B several times, as recently as last year with her instagram posts.  He needs to stay far away.  B doesn't need him.  Also, his music sucks now.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2