Octavia Spencer apologizes to Britney and Sam for prenup comment, Sam responds

Slayer

24 minutes ago, rennen said:

That's nice of her to apologise. I wasn't expecting that. At all.

She replied to Sam's comment with heart emojis and is now following him on instagram. :jamie_lynn_grape: 

I think she had to reply because people were starting to think she was connected to Jamie Lynn 

It’s a bad look  when  Jamie Lynn of all people like your post about Britney 

• Haha 8
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Ppl overreacting anyways. And some fans were borderline racists in their responses to her.

She is a legendary actress

Ngl I’ve had to dumb myself down a lot on exhale now because there is limited room to discuss racism or call it out. We all saw how that went last year though. It would not surprise me it there were racist remarks being directed at her 

• Like 2

This is such a wtf moment.

Imagine in 10 years thinking about that one time when Octavia joked about prenup and Britney deactivated her Instagram.

But on a serious note, some fans after Free Britney think themselves as of authority figure as to tell Britney and her closed ones what to do and what not to do.  It is kind of scary. They want her to be out of conservatorship but still want her to listen to them since they "care for her and it's just an advice"

• Love 5
  • Like 3
34 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

You can't even joke, that's how protective the fandom is..

I don't think it's the fact it was a joke... Once it's all there is to read in the comments section it crosses a line. I think Octavia just got unlucky as she made a joke out of a thing people were actually being serious about. 

• Like 2

Good for her, I really like Octavia. It’s nice to clear the air even though I don’t think her comment came from a bad or judging place. It was just inconvenient. There were a lot of nastier comments from anonymous people in that post. 

Sam response was actually really classy as well. I hope Britney invites her to the wedding :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Like 1

Not surprised that she apologized.  Like I said in another thread, do I think she meant it in a nasty way?  No.  Was it poor timing?  Yes.  It may insinuate Britney is dumb, but I don’t think she meant it like that.  I think she was coming from a place of concern for Britney after all she’s been through.  Things just don’t always come off the right way through text.  It’s funny, though, how so many fans on here ripped into her, but are the first ones who get mad whenever anyone shows the slightest doubt in Sam.  Oh well.  Now she has apologized and Sam ha another celebrity friend on IG.  Everybody wins!  Well, except for Britney who still is under her father’s control until, hopefully, September 29th.  Remember not to lose focus, kiddos!  #FreeBritneyGIF by The Grinder

Spoiler

Oh, and Maxi’s name is perfect for them.  I guess they can’t help that they have a heavy flow (of the mouth) and a wide set…you know the rest.  :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::emma:

• Love 1

“We can’t even joke anymore”.

:clownery_makeup_meme:

Girl, it’s not your life, just focus on your **** before making comments about something you have no say on. Super glad that Octavia was mature enough to admit her error! Good for her.

I swear fandoms feel entitled to say whatever they like about their faves because they bought their albums.

• Love 3