Rebirth of Britney/Britney's Haunting Me

I'm honestly shocked because I ''came across'' Britney on the Internet ONLY TODAY in few random things that had literally nothing to do with her. Random things that came to me without me searching for it hahaha :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

• First Britney and #FreeBritney trending on Twitter 
  • Lorde's cover:
  • I was enjoying new episodes of Netflix's The Circle and participants literally had a party to Baby One More Time :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:
  • Later, this video:
  • Then, VMAs nominations for Britney's TikTok mashups, dances etc. lol 
  • I even saw Britney in like a random complication on YT about celebrities :emma:

Britney's legacy will last forever :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

Today was crazy, me minding my own business and my idol haunting me very randomly multiple times, love it :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

• Love 3

This is my everyday. Especially at work. I work at a **** store and never fails when we get new magazines britney is mentioned at least once on at least 1 cover

Then on delivery days we usually get shipments of curious, fantasy, midnight fantasy or believe... sometimes we get hidden and circus fantasy too