Nicki talks new album and documentary with Barbz

22 minutes ago, Rik said:

it’s because she’s rumoured to have tried to block the other girls from having a spot. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Anyone who has clear evidence on Nicki purposely trying to block other girls from having a career, please raise your left hand, swear on Jesus and show us the receipts. Until then, it’s a rumor thing. The rumor was started in 2017 by Remy Ma stating that Nicki is stopping people bags. They didn’t have a bag to begin with. The bag got full by beefing with Onika. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Anyway, as for Lil Kim AND Foxy Brown. Yeah. They did open the door for Nicki but Nicki’s success and impact is bigger. The FACTS are all over the internet, but please do it talent/music wise not wig wise. :roxxy:

Oh, and since we are talking about rumors - words on the street is saying that Biggie wrote for Kim hence her short lived career. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

24 minutes ago, Rik said:

Kim inspired Nicki and literally everyone referenced her as well as an influence. Ppl don’t hate on Nicki because of her success or talent (she has lots of both), it’s because she’s rumoured to have tried to block the other girls from having a spot. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

kim used to show up as Alexander Mcqueens date and stuff.

We should do a thread on Kim but not Nicki involved. Kim deserves her moment because her catalog is iconic. Why we always gotta bring Kim when it’s Nicki related? 

I think her song QUEEN BICH is one of the greatest rap songs ever! 

10 minutes ago, Style. said:

Anyone who has clear evidence on Nicki purposely trying to block other girls from having a career, please raise your left hand, swear on Jesus and show us the receipts. Until then, it’s a rumor thing. The rumor was started in 2017 by Remy Ma stating that Nicki is stopping people bags. They didn’t have a bag to begin with. The bag got full by beefing with Onika. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Anyway, as for Lil Kim AND Foxy Brown. Yeah. They did open the door for Nicki but Nicki’s success and impact is bigger. The FACTS are all over the internet, but please do it talent/music wise not wig wise. :roxxy:

Oh, and since we are talking about rumors - words on the street is saying that Biggie wrote for Kim hence her short lived career. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: it’s already known that Big and Kim wrote together on Hardcore. How could he have written for her years after his death :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Go stick ur head in a tomato :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

i smell a massacre :gunriah_mariah_carey:

pink Friday Eminem 8 mile 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

We should do a thread on Kim but not Nicki involved. Kim deserves her moment because her catalog is iconic. Why we always gotta bring Kim when it’s Nicki related? 

I think her song QUEEN BICH is one of the greatest rap songs ever! 

I DIDNT BRING HER UP :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: someone else did :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I respect women :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

6 minutes ago, Rik said:

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: it’s already known that Big and Kim wrote together on Hardcore. How could he have written for her years after his death :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Go stick ur head in a tomato :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

i smell a massacre :gunriah_mariah_carey:

pink Friday Eminem 8 mile 

I don’t know what the f happened between them, but if Kim wasn’t so bitter her career would be different now. Nicki always payed her homage, ALWAYS. Maybe Kim wanted a collab and Nicki declined? 

At least they spilled with their disses towards each other. Kim was on full mode RAP while Nicki dissed Kim on pop songs. Gotta love her animation! :roxxy:

18 minutes ago, Style. said:

@jordeezyspill the tea honey towards the new era, I’m curious. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Main takeaways: 

She is planning her own record label 

She is planning a special event for 100 barbs

New album is coming with lots of videos

No magazine shoots

No Kendrick Lamar collab

She is having a Kung Fu panda themed bday party for her baby

I just love the convo between her and her fans. They are so funny, especially at the 17:30 mark 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Style. said:

NICKI MINAJ IS THE MOST STREAMED FEMALE RAPPER IN 2021 ACROSS ALL CREDITS AND YOU PUTA NEED A REALITY CHECK! LETS MANIFEST IT! :emma:

Imagine hailing Cardi queen of rap when that bich is illiterate and couldn’t have us one proper line in 4 years! :emma: Waaaaaaaaait, hold the **** on. Why am I quoting a parrot? Pause that, ABORT that! :roxxy:

ARRASTRA A LA PUTAAAA! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

LOL.  I honestly doubt she'll release another album.  Nicki is so clearly afraid of the new rap girls and knows she cannot compete (respectfully).  I think she'll release a greatest hits and continue features.  But she knows her relevancy with albums is done.

I don’t think it’s about not being able to compete. I think she suffers from the same ageism that has also stunted Katy Perry’s success. She also has this reputation  of being self-righteous and mean. Neither of those things help her at all. But she is just as, if not more talented than the other rap girls. I really think most of her issues are due her personality. She also never has to chart again. She has enough money to retire :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

5 hours ago, Style. said:

Why is everyone attacking Nicki as if she didn’t do these rap game already on her terms and not constrained by anyone and anything? Yet these girls are spreading their legs and sign a 360 contract for a hit that will never benefit them eventually.  :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I’m honestly curious about Nicki’s next album. It’s the first project that will be fully under Republic Record as her contract with Young Money ended with Beam Me Up Scotty. Things will get better, she deserves a proper album rollout. Queen is a great album but the rollout was so messy.
For the next record I want bars, flow, versatility, RAP, Roman Zolanski, Barbie, All These Biches is my SONS line, Pink wigs, TWERK, ***, bangers!! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Will her Record Label be called Pink Friday? It would be iconic and should give Lil Kim a spot there. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

You're iconic with this response sweetie :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Main takeaways: 

She is planning her own record label 

She is planning a special event for 100 barbs

New album is coming with lots of videos

No magazine shoots

No Kendrick Lamar collab

She is having a Kung Fu panda themed bday party for her baby

I just love the convo between her and her fans. They are so funny, especially at the 17:30 mark 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block