Nicki talks new album and documentary with Barbz

2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Skip to 17:31 of the interview lol

She is a one trick pony.  I just listened.  She has never grown in her artistry and that's why she's clinging to new female rappers for relevancy.  And the shade she threw at Doja is disgusting (saying she didn't like "Get Into It" and that's why she didn't do a verse on it).  And now she and Megan allegedly have issues.  She always has issues with anyone that will give her relevancy, then throws them away once their career takes off.  I cannot stand someone that is genuinely evil and miserable, and that is what Nicki has proven herself to be.  NICKI MINAJ IS CURRENTLY GETTING HER KARMA FOR WHAT SHE DID TO LIL KIM! #StreamPlanetHer #StreamCardi #StreamMegan

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

LOL.  I honestly doubt she'll release another album.  Nicki is so clearly afraid of the new rap girls and knows she cannot compete (respectfully).  I think she'll release a greatest hits and continue features.  But she knows her relevancy with albums is done.

I’m going to address the moderators once and for all, who allowed this musty *** bich to come and comment under a legend thread? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

How is she afraid of the new girls when she’s refusing their collaborations one by one. Doja Cat sent her two songs, yet she declined. Nicki Minaj gave Megan’s her first top #20 hit, what are you even talking about? You scumm :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

She is a one trick pony.  I just listened.  She has never grown in her artistry and that's why she's clinging to new female rappers for relevancy.  And the shade she threw at Doja is disgusting (saying she didn't like "Get Into It" and that's why she didn't do a verse on it).  And now she and Megan allegedly have issues.  She always has issues with anyone that will give her relevancy, then throws them away once their career takes off.  I cannot stand someone that is genuinely evil and miserable, and that is what Nicki has proven herself to be.  NICKI MINAJ IS CURRENTLY GETTING HER KARMA FOR WHAT SHE DID TO LIL KIM! #StreamPlanetHer #StreamCardi #StreamMegan

This bich is having a meltdown over the most talented and beautiful female rapper of all time. By the way, today’s marks three years since Nicki beat Cardi’s head UP so bad that gave her the most iconic thing of her career, THE KNOT! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Today marks a special day to give you a KNOT as well! Wanna try it? :emma:

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m going to address the moderators once and for all, who allowed this musty *** bich to come and comment under a legend thread? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

How is she afraid of the new girls when she’s refusing their collaborations one by one. Doja Cat sent her two songs, yet she declined. Nicki Minaj gave Megan’s her first top #20 hit, what are you even talking about? You scumm :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

You want me moderated for having an opinion?  Yet you're insulting me?  Nicki likes new female rappers until they take off (Megan, Cardi, Doja), but the second they take off, she has beef.  Why has she been shading doja ("I didn't like Get Into It so I didn't do a verse. I told them to send me something else and they didnt"), and now her and Megan allegedly have beef.  Nicki is the common denominator in the drama in her life.  That's all I'm saying.  Thoughts and prayers 

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

This bich is having a meltdown over the most talented and beautiful female rapper of all time. By the way, today’s marks three years since Nicki beat Cardi’s head UP so bad that gave her the most iconic thing of her career, THE KNOT! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Today marks a special day to give you a KNOT as well! Wanna try it? :emma:

I'm not going to entertain this foolishness.  I'll let you stand on that ballon, just like Nicki stood on that ballon until 2018, then she fell and everyone else has surpassed her and now she doesn't know what to do.  Thoughts and prayers.

2 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

You want me moderated for having an opinion?  Yet you're insulting me?  Nicki likes new female rappers until they take off (Megan, Cardi, Doja), but the second they take off, she has beef.  Why has she been shading doja ("I didn't like Get Into It so I didn't do a verse. I told them to send me something else and they didnt"), and now her and Megan allegedly have beef.  Nicki is the common denominator in the drama in her life.  That's all I'm saying.  Thoughts and prayers 

You don’t like Nicki, we get it. Let her fans have a place to enjoy talking about her future music. No need to derail this entire thread.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

NICKI MINAJ IS THE MOST STREAMED FEMALE RAPPER IN 2021 ACROSS ALL CREDITS AND YOU PUTA NEED A REALITY CHECK! LETS MANIFEST IT! :emma:

Imagine hailing Cardi queen of rap when that bich is illiterate and couldn’t have us one proper line in 4 years! :emma: Waaaaaaaaait, hold the **** on. Why am I quoting a parrot? Pause that, ABORT that! :roxxy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Slayer said:

You don’t like Nicki, we get it. Let her fans have a place to enjoy talking about her future music. No need to derail this entire thread.

Understood. Exiting now :) Can you please address the users who are insulting me by personally calling me names?  I only stated my opinion.  I didn't insult anyone personally or call them out of their name.  Thanks!

Just now, Style. said:

NICKI MINAJ IS THE MOST STREAMED FEMALE RAPPER IN 2021 ACROSS ALL CREDITS AND YOU PUTA NEED A REALITY CHECK! LETS MANIFEST IT! :emma:

Imagine hailing Cardi queen of rap when that bich is illiterate and couldn’t have us one proper line in 4 years! :emma: Waaaaaaaaait, hold the **** on. Why am I quoting a parrot? Pause that, ABORT that! :roxxy:

Lil Kim is the Queen of Rap. Thoughts and Prayers! :)  I'm exiting this thread.

• Haha 1
Just now, gapeach704 said:

Lil Kim is the Queen of Rap. Thoughts and Prayers! :)  I'm exiting this thread.

@Slayerreally said thoughts and prayers to naysayers! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 
Also, of course you’re exiting this thread because you couldn’t keep up the facts. Look at the facts, look at the numbers and the only RAP bich that dominates is Nicki Minaj. Organically. She doesn’t have to dominate because she did what Lil Kim couldn’t do - if it wasn’t for Nicki these new ********* wouldn’t even be here today doing POP and RAP all at once. THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

10 minutes ago, Style. said:

@Slayerreally said thoughts and prayers to naysayers! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 
Also, of course you’re exiting this thread because you couldn’t keep up the facts. Look at the facts, look at the numbers and the only RAP bich that dominates is Nicki Minaj. Organically. She doesn’t have to dominate because she did what Lil Kim couldn’t do - if it wasn’t for Nicki these new ********* wouldn’t even be here today doing POP and RAP all at once. THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Kim inspired Nicki and literally everyone referenced her as well as an influence. Ppl don’t hate on Nicki because of her success or talent (she has lots of both), it’s because she’s rumoured to have tried to block the other girls from having a spot. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

kim used to show up as Alexander Mcqueens date and stuff.

Why is everyone attacking Nicki as if she didn’t do these rap game already on her terms and not constrained by anyone and anything? Yet these girls are spreading their legs and sign a 360 contract for a hit that will never benefit them eventually.  :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I’m honestly curious about Nicki’s next album. It’s the first project that will be fully under Republic Record as her contract with Young Money ended with Beam Me Up Scotty. Things will get better, she deserves a proper album rollout. Queen is a great album but the rollout was so messy.
For the next record I want bars, flow, versatility, RAP, Roman Zolanski, Barbie, All These Biches is my SONS line, Pink wigs, TWERK, ***, bangers!! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Will her Record Label be called Pink Friday? It would be iconic and should give Lil Kim a spot there. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block