Britney: I'm happy my family is safe from the floods in Louisiana

14 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Kinda off topic, but I live in the town affected the worst by the floods in Tennessee last week. Two of my friends died...people getting swept away by water while trying to get on top of their roofs :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

This has been absolutely devastating to our little town, please pray for us and/or send positive thoughts our way. All is appreciated

🙏RIP Joshua Hendrix, my dear friend since 6th grade. He would give you the shirt off his back. 
Joshua-Hendrix-1.jpg?w=1280

6f1b457b-669a-44a6-a614-b93205f9d21d-lar

RIP Amber Newman, my co-worker and friend I got to work with for a year. Such a kind soul. 

absolutely devastating. im sorry for your loss. im sending you so much love <3

• Love 1

She is wishing well the people devastated by floods.

As for the dancing: there are many cultures (e.g. whirling dervishes, African tribal) where spinning is a spiritual experience.

Perhaps she is experiencing this, being a "doer", kinesthetic, intuitive.

I do know that in movement and nature i feel very close to God and inspired. Breakthroughs usually come when I am exercising, in nature etc. It is authentic primordial energy.

Perhaps this " spirituality in actual experience, without being expressed in words" is what she seeks to convey. I do relate to that.

As for family, i think there could be multiple meanings there, but won't speculate. Definitely she has often expressed a commitment to high vibes and a state of love ...