Britney: I'm happy my family is safe from the floods in Louisiana

2 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Kinda off topic, but I live in the town affected the worst by the floods in Tennessee last week. Two of my friends died...people getting swept away by water while trying to get on top of their roofs :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

This has been absolutely devastating to our little town, please pray for us and/or send positive thoughts our way. All is appreciated

🙏RIP Joshua Hendrix, my dear friend since 6th grade. He would give you the shirt off his back. 
Joshua-Hendrix-1.jpg?w=1280

6f1b457b-669a-44a6-a614-b93205f9d21d-lar

RIP Amber Newman, my co-worker and friend I got to work with for a year. Such a kind soul. 

I am so sorry. I can’t imagine the pain and the heartache. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Kinda off topic, but I live in the town affected the worst by the floods in Tennessee last week. Two of my friends died...people getting swept away by water while trying to get on top of their roofs :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

This has been absolutely devastating to our little town, please pray for us and/or send positive thoughts our way. All is appreciated

🙏RIP Joshua Hendrix, my dear friend since 6th grade. He would give you the shirt off his back. 

RIP Amber Newman, my co-worker and friend I got to work with for a year. Such a kind soul. 

Sending you and your friends so much love. I am very sorry.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Drunkerella91 said:

The family part is weird! I dont know how to think about it. I get that we all want our family and loved ones save but she was not really talking nice about them in court.... odd timing?! 

Hahaha totally! It reminded me of those girls on social media who post their butt while writing "inspirational, enlightened" phrases. 

Anyways, yeah, she wants them in jail not death.

5 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

I am so sorry. Nothing but love. What a terrible loss.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Slayer said:

You can not like your family but still want them to be safe.

She has her mom there, fe, cousins and nieces there so i'm sure she wants them safe.

Yea lik Alli and Brett. I wonder she took forever to post about it! Especially her Mccomb Mississippi family had a lot of storm damage.