Britney: I'm happy my family is safe from the floods in Louisiana

I feel so connected to her lately with her posts. Her captions are giving me an idea of what she’s like. She’s so cute and I really do believe she’s making the captions and controls her Instagram. I didn’t before but now I do :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Imagine if she went live? And answered questions and talked to us. I would die:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, Drunkerella91 said:

The family part is weird! I dont know how to think about it. I get that we all want our family and loved ones save but she was not really talking nice about them in court.... odd timing?! 

Britney believes in karma…I’m sure she thinks it’s best to wish them well (while legally paying the consequences of their action) rather than wish them ill and then karma getting back to her.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Kinda off topic, but I live in the town affected the worst by the floods in Tennessee last week. Two of my friends died...people getting swept away by water while trying to get on top of their roofs :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

This has been absolutely devastating to our little town, please pray for us and/or send positive thoughts our way. All is appreciated

🙏RIP Joshua Hendrix, my dear friend since 6th grade. He would give you the shirt off his back. 
Joshua-Hendrix-1.jpg?w=1280

6f1b457b-669a-44a6-a614-b93205f9d21d-lar

RIP Amber Newman, my co-worker and friend I got to work with for a year. Such a kind soul. 

RIP 🤍

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Kinda off topic, but I live in the town affected the worst by the floods in Tennessee last week. Two of my friends died...people getting swept away by water while trying to get on top of their roofs :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

This has been absolutely devastating to our little town, please pray for us and/or send positive thoughts our way. All is appreciated

🙏RIP Joshua Hendrix, my dear friend since 6th grade. He would give you the shirt off his back. 

RIP Amber Newman, my co-worker and friend I got to work with for a year. Such a kind soul. 

I’m so incredibly sorry, I’m absolutely lost for words except for sending you lots of love. I hope you and your family can stay as safe as possible 🙏

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Danielle1987 said:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm keeping them in my thoughts, and sending lots of love and healing wishes to you!

• Love 2