Why Britney doesn't drag her father ?

Yok1

Thought I do think Britney does write and choose most of her posts, they are still filtered through Crowd Surf and for a long time she wasn’t allowed to mention the conservatorship, so I think certain things are taken out. A lot of her captions mysteriously get changed days after they are posted so there is for sure someone else involved in her social media who censors certain things. Idk if she would bash him on social media even if she could, but I don’t think that she has the option. Also for legal reasons, don’t want anything she says to be used against her in court. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

She has been probably advised by her lawyer to not engage. Let them do the “talking” in court where it matters and where actual change will take place. Honestly, Britney going off on her socials is exactly what Jamie and his team would want. Dont give it to them. Play the long game and play it smart!

• Love 1