What’s your favourite colour on Britney?

• 5 months later...

B can do black, for real. Like how the yellow looks too. Girl can rock red nicely, not gonna lie. Purple is an amazing color imo, so two thumb WAY up for our beautiful Queen on that.

Though after being locked away, it could take some time for her to truly explore the person she is. Far as I am concerned, Miss B can decide for herself. She saw through team con's efforts and has helped us see them for who they are to US.

I dunno if Sam is being paid by Team Con, but if B is happy with him, who are we to judge. Her highness isn't perfect either. She one spike fondly of them, and then something she discovered opened her eyes. In a way, we are taking the same journey she did to discover the truth.

The question isn't whether she knows the truth at this point. It becomes how much did she really know?

They had to of had some narrative just for her, and these legal fee debates ate to buy time to attempt messing with that narrative in a way that can prove they need their meal ticket back via B herself.