Oliver Rousteing, Creative Director of Balmain..."It's time to do more than #freebritney"

55 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Mmmm k.... :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

... But serious question, is there actually anything we could do aside from raising awareness? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Go call the police. Go call the govanah 

and leave a voicemail because I left several that were unreturned :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Beautifully said. I’m personally not into a lot of pop music or pop stars but there was always something about Britney that was both polarizing and alluring that caught my eye when I became a fan in 2008. Her eyes, her confidence, the way she looked and sang. Britney is one of THE main primitive inspirations of our generation, particularly for us millennials, and this post reminded me of that. Her power went beyond just music, it was universal and it’s the reason why her legacy can never be touched. She didn’t just make art, she was art. Loves it. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

It was her confidence, Britney’s confidence was electric, and us fans couldn’t get enough of it, and still can’t!

she helped all of us be confident in a way, she was even confident against the paps 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
46 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

It was her confidence, Britney’s confidence was electric, and us fans couldn’t get enough of it, and still can’t!

she helped all of us be confident in a way, she was even confident against the paps 

It was her confidence on stage but her vulnerability off stage that made me relate to her as far as projecting a tough persona on the outside , but different inside 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, jokobish said:

It was her confidence on stage but her vulnerability off stage that made me relate to her as far as projecting a tough persona on the outside , but different inside 

I’m Gen z so I was exposed to vulnerable Britney a little later but I always had this image of A SUPER HEROINE when I think of Britney 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, jokobish said:

This omg. She was effortlessly charming, funny and vulnerable yet she was able to command the room wherever she was. There was really nobody in pop culture like that before. The world’s fascination with her was a phenomenon in itself. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Beautifully said. I’m personally not into a lot of pop music or pop stars but there was always something about Britney that was both polarizing and alluring that caught my eye when I became a fan in 2008. Her eyes, her confidence, the way she looked and sang. Britney is one of THE main primitive inspirations of our generation, particularly for us millennials, and this post reminded me of that. Her power went beyond just music, it was universal and it’s the reason why her legacy can never be touched. She didn’t just make art, she was art — and very few artists have that. Loves it. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

so well said

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: how old are you, 15?

26 we-

Fun fact: my middle school straight male English teacher got me hooked onto Britney. :orangu_orangutan_ape: He used to play one song per each day at the end of class for us to listen to and he played BOMT a few times. Ironic enough, I had never really consciously heard BOMT until that moment and well, from there it was history. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise: 

• Like 3

Yes, good point! It’s time to do more than #freebritney!

At the moment Britney testifies to the world, everyone should be suspended from the exercise of their functions! They should be automatically suspended, as we see the "racist" #freebritney movement did nothing. The torturers are still in office, and Britney still doesn't have to feel safe. As you can see, not corrupt Judge Brenda Penny doesn't care!:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 1

The way facts have been spoken, Britney changed the pop culture forever I am not into pop anymore but there is something about Brit which always made me love her since day 1 - her confidence and being funny at the same time is something I've never seen anyone do. Britney is the purest soul and I am so happy she is getting her confidence back, soon FreeBritney hashtag will end for her! 

The kind of performances and music she holds is something else, nobody can touch her legacy I love a legend! 

• Love 2

Yes, you can help her with her clothes. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: And God knows there's a lot of work ahead. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I don't see what he or another celebrity can do more than posting about it. Sadly, no one will do more than that. The movement reached it's peak already a couple of weeks ago and nothing happened.

• Haha 1