Britney & L.A.

M13

Hi BH — This is hard for me to write because I don’t want to put this type of energy out there into the Universe but Britney needs to leave L.A. before something physically bad happens to her.

Paparazzi just caught Britney driving alone recently & that scares me.  I know she deserves her freedom but driving always got Britney in trouble.  I mean, at least wear a disguise or change up your car.  The Conservatorship is such a Hot Topic and these Papz’ will do anything to get a photo (despite the new laws).  I just feel if she finally does become free she might go into a rebellious streak.  She is known for this.  I just fear that she’ll slip back into her old ways if she stays in L.A.  

Britney just needs to leave L.A. once the dust settles from her court cases, etc.  She needs to accept the fact that driving around L.A. is not gonna be good for her or her mental health.  She needs to pack her **** and move to Maui or back home to Louisana and put down roots of her own.  I picture her married and pregnant with Sam or someone else that really gets her and loves her.  This is not going to happen in L.A.  I don’t want Britney dead like Princess Diana or Marilyn Monroe.

I’m sorry for the negativity but Britney has a rebellious side to her.  We all have seen and witnessed it.  The more freedom she starts to have — just makes me nervous.  I want to trust in the fact that this type of behavior  was 13+ years ago but something in my gut says that “**** You” attitude is more present in Britney now than ever before.  Britney get the **** out of L.A. please. 

If you are die hard B Fan you will know this is coming from a place of concern and love — I am not hating.  

• Love 3

let her do whatever she wants lord:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: if she wants to drive let her drive. it’s just driving, tons of celebs followed by papz do it all the time. and if she wants to move to maui she will once she’s free. you talk as if she is a rebellious child and doesn’t know any better. she’s a 39 year old woman.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

We can't do anything, she knows better than us what are the side effects of driving around in LA she's been under the spotlight for all her life maybe she just doesn't care because she lost her motherhood time already she literally has nothing to lose. Brit is a freakin adult and she is responsible for her own choices. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, M13 said:

I just fear that she’ll slip back into her old ways if she stays in L.A.  

Party girl Britney is not going to come back lol. She is not into this anymore. 

Britney loves driving, it's her way to feel free. I don't see how it can hurt her. 

Sure it would be cool if she leaves L.A.

But remember, she can't make decisions for herself, they literally decide where she lives and when she can go on vacation. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1