Nicki Minaj rumoured to be featuring on Jesy Nelson's debut single

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please note mocking mental health will not be tolerated and you will be punished if you purposely attempt to derail the thread and attack Jesy and/or Nicki.

IDK what's the deal with Nicki here, I am not a huge fan but she did become Queen of Rap for a reason she dominated the game you guys hate her for no reason I see! 

So what she does more features? I mean, Rihanna whole game was features but nobody says anything about her see Ariana her major hits are with features and same for Beyonce this decade like I mean :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Nicki is excellent and a self made women not some industry plant, she gives Bops I don't know why you guys hate her so much! :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Prachi said:

IDK what's the deal with Nicki here, I am not a huge fan but she did become Queen of Rap for a reason she dominated the game you guys hate her for no reason I see! 

So what she does more features? I mean, Rihanna whole game was features but nobody says anything about her see Ariana her major hits are with features and same for Beyonce this decade like I mean :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Nicki is excellent and a self made women not some industry plant, she gives Bops I don't know why you guys hate her so much! :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

They hate every powerful women on here, it’s not just with Nicki. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Style. said:

They hate every powerful women on here, it’s not just with Nicki. 

I mean at least Nicki is not fake which is a rare thing to see these days, I don't wanna say any names here but Nicki indeed ruled the rap game which is so heavily dominated by males hate needs to make sense. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I mean at least Nicki is not fake which is a rare thing to see these days, I don't wanna say any names here but Nicki indeed ruled the rap game which is so heavily dominated by males hate needs to make sense. 

She’s also the highest female rapper and the most awarded one. That’s a fact check. She’s also so pretty and many try to duplicate her top tier face. :gunney:

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Girl just cause I stan doesn’t mean I have to be on her *** all the time. She always looking for drama. I don’t think anyone took Jessie’s comment and paid attention to it until Nicki came out to throw shade :orangu_orangutan_ape: almost wanted to go Miley and say congratu****inglations Nicki 

Nicki has a clown mouth, but Jessie’s comment could be business damaging to Nicki’s brand. What I understood from Jessie J is that Nicki begged for a feature. Also, you’re so lucky right now. :gunney:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

I already wasn’t excited about this, but if Nicki truly I’d on it, this is doomed. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: I wish her an ounce of luck.

I’ll be waiting for new music from LM3 Little Mix Girlfriends GIF by BRIT Awards

Don't like Jesy then get out the thread :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Imagine still trolling Jesy knowing troll comments caused her to try and end her life, pathetic.

You're not welcome in threads if you're going to derail them.

19 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

How crazy would it be if she brokeout in America?! I know all the girls have been wanting to, so now that Jesy is her own artist, who knows, she may just slaaaay!:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: She won’t make it big in the US. She can keep dreaming big though :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: I’m excited for the other 3 to inevitably go solo.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block