Nicki Minaj rumoured to be featuring on Jesy Nelson's debut single

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please note mocking mental health will not be tolerated and you will be punished if you purposely attempt to derail the thread and attack Jesy and/or Nicki.

Former Little Mix member Jesy Nelson is rumoured to have enlisted Nicki Minaj to feature on her debut single as a solo artist.

The song is rumoured to be titled "Boys" and is due to be released in a few weeks. The music video was filmed a few days ago and was a two day shoot.

There has not yet been any official confirmation that Nicki is on the song but a few insiders are saying she is.

Nicki recently also started following Jesy on instagram.

E8HYzYLWEAA7GnN?format=jpg&name=large

Jesy has previously worked and performed with Nicki in the past when Nicki featured on Little Mix's 'Woman Like Me'. Nicki also had the girls on her 'Queen Radio' show.

original.jpg

• Love 7
1 minute ago, FrenchToast said:

I'm really impatient to hear Jesy's new music and to see the video. I hope she dances in it, I love the way she moves :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:
The featuring with Nicki? Let's see.....:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

She's been in rehearsals with 20+ dancers, I think there'll be choreo :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Like 1

I LOVE NICKI!!!

And "Woman Like Me" is such a bop, Nicki is fantastic in it, included the video!! So this is hella promising. But the rumoured title ("Boys")... Please don't be a silly song about how boys are st/pid and do her wrong and then she appears dancing half-naked with 20 shirtless men because I'm a grown-up now, I'm tired of teenage stuff like that. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Aww it's nice to see Nicki give to charity. Maybe I was wrong about her. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Yeah charity work for the person who has 5 UK #1s, 16 Top 10s, 3 time Brit Award Winner (UK Version of the Grammys) and sold over 60 million records :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Pipe down clown :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Aww it's nice to see Nicki give to charity. Maybe I was wrong about her. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Can y’all just stop? Nicki hops only on songs she likes and she already collaborated with the most successful girl group of all time, Little Mix. Jesy is a talented woman and deserves so much more unlike other industry plants! :gunney:

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yeah charity work for the person who has 5 UK #1s, 15 Top 10s and sold over 60 million records :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Pipe down clown.

I guess it’s the other way around this time. UK is a huuuuuge market so ofc Nicki’s brand will only benefit from this link up! :emma:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

This will rival Normani's Wild Side

Wild Side peaked at 49 in the UK :queenie_falling_dying_dead: I'm pretty sure Jesy would do a lot better than that.

I'm not expecting Jesy to chart in the US though as she is not known there, unless her new label lets her do US promo!

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Wild Side peaked at 49 in the UK :queenie_falling_dying_dead: I'm pretty sure Jesy would do a lot better than that.

I'm not expecting Jesy to chart in the US though as she is not known there, unless her new label lets her do US promo!

How crazy would it be if she brokeout in America?! I know all the girls have been wanting to, so now that Jesy is her own artist, who knows, she may just slaaaay!:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Unfortunately the American barbs deemed woman like me as wack, I doubt this will have any US Success, plus some of my US Mixers sources actually stated that Due to the release of woman like me during the height of Nicki's hate train sony had to offer a No rap version for radio stations only, I wonder of interscope will have to do that time, cos in the states, the Nicki hate train really hasn't subsided, as the mix tape really was another free fall in the US. 

So I wouldn't be surprised if Nicki will never release music in her native country ever again, the hate train was only in the states and not the rest of the world. 

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Unfortunately the American barbs deemed woman like me as wack, I doubt this will have any US Success, plus some of my US Mixers sources actually stated that Due to the release of woman like me during the height of Nicki's hate train sony had to offer a No rap version for radio stations only, I wonder of interscope will have to do that time, cos in the states, the Nicki hate train really hasn't subsided, as the mix tape really was another free fall in the US. 

So I wouldn't be surprised if Nicki will never release music in her native country ever again, the hate train was only in the states and not the rest of the world. 

Stop making up your own narratives because this is clearly not true. US Barbs love Little Mix, the song didn’t chart in the US because it never got promoted there. The mixtape free fall because she didn’t promote it aside from the three singles, and Seeing Green was a cute little entry for a non single. Stop making those lies, the one who is not selling is Cardi B. She pays for payola and her hype. Nicki still has more Spotify listeners than Cardi B and most of them are Americans. Everyone is asking for a hit, but what is a hit nowadays? Just stop and enjoy the news or leave.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Stop making up your own narratives because this is clearly not true. US Barbs love Little Mix, the song didn’t chart in the US because it never got promoted there. The mixtape free fall because she didn’t promote it aside from the three singles, and Seeing Green was a cute little entry for a non single. Stop making those lies, the one who is not selling is Cardi B. She pays for payola and her hype. Nicki still has more Spotify listeners than Cardi B and most of them are Americans. Everyone is asking for a hit, but what is a hit nowadays? Just stop and enjoy the news or leave.

:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: Okay, sunshine.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block