Miley Cyrus Puts “Free Britney” On Big Screen at Lollapalooza Festival (July 29)

1 hour ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Miley uses raw (?) Myah vocals during SMS at Lollapalooza*

Fixed It :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Nahhh this is Britney. She sounds bored to death but its her. She actually sounds more alive in Demo version. Because it hadn't been processed with autotune and other effects 

17 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Easy there is a joke of an exhale member. Very few people ever in my life annoy the **** out of me so much that *i* bring them back up constantly because naturally you’d just want nothing to do with ignorant people you encounter in life. But this fool hits different. 

Agreed, not sure why the mods and Jordan still let @Easy There post on here when he has harassed basically everyone who has interacted with him at one point or another. Just one year ago he was calling Britney things like ‘dumb idiot’ and praising Sam Ingham. And that’s not even all… Now he pretends as if he’s some sort of saint and that his (skewed) opinion is the only one that matters. He’s manipulative, ignorant, and flat-out just (sorry for a lack of a better word) stupid so yes I agree. He’s so hard to ignore because he really is one of the most insufferable members I have ever come across on this forum. It’s no wonder why he escapes to ATRL since most of us can’t stand him.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Agreed, not sure why the mods and Jordan still let @Easy There post on here when he has harassed basically everyone who has interacted with him at one point or another. Just one year ago he was calling Britney things like ‘dumb idiot’ and praising Sam Ingham. And that’s not even all… Now he pretends as if he’s some sort of saint and that his (skewed) opinion is the only one that matters. He’s manipulative, ignorant, and flat-out just (sorry for a lack of a better word) stupid so yes I agree. He’s so hard to ignore because he really is one of the most insufferable members I have ever come across on this forum. Also, it’s no wonder why he ran to ATRL to make an account since most of us couldn’t stand him.  

I would weigh in on this, but I’m trying to have a good day. Let’s just say it’s not ALL mods :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: 

• Haha 1