What happens if Judge Brenda Penny doesn’t end the conservatorship or remove Jamie

3 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Idk what else we can do, I’ve already messaged her guilty by association son on ig and he claims he can’t speak to her about a case…. Seriously the whole world is talking, you can definitely talk to your mother… I’m certain his pockets are filled with Britney’s money too! 

“Hey mom can I have some cash for my next project”

“Hmm well I have 10 Britney cases scheduled, yeah here you go, no shortage of money as long as I can keep exploiting this sham of a case!”

Don't message the Judge's son!! People cannot be doing stuff like that, it doesn't help if the Judge hear 'crazy' free britney fans are messaging her child - do you think that'll make her look more favourably at Brit?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Idk what else we can do, I’ve already messaged her guilty by association son on ig and he claims he can’t speak to her about a case…. Seriously the whole world is talking, you can definitely talk to your mother… I’m certain his pockets are filled with Britney’s money too! 

“Hey mom can I have some cash for my next project”

“Hmm well I have 10 Britney cases scheduled, yeah here you go, no shortage of money as long as I can keep exploiting this sham of a case!”

Legally people involved in a case cannot talk about the case with third parties, it’s purgatory or something I think

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Don't message the Judge's son!! People cannot be doing stuff like that, it doesn't help if the Judge hear 'crazy' free britney fans are messaging her child - do you think that'll make her look more favourably at Brit?

Oh well already did this a few weeks ago:cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

sue me:endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

and it’s super said that fans are the only people getting this case moving

What us fans think shouldn’t affect this case, penny can free Britney today if she wants, she could’ve did it in 2019, but she refuses. WHY?

4 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

This is the possibility I'm the most worried about. I don't doubt her sanity but they have her so set her up to fail it's beyond unfair. A failed evaluation is kind of the last hope teamcon and the court have at exonerating themselves from wrongdoing so there's a lot riding on it. We have every reason to believe they'll take extrordinary measures to tip the results in their favor as they always have.

On top of that, the years of abuse and isolation they've subjected her to have clearly reached a boiling point and she has a lot of pent up anger and frustration, justifiably. She basically lives in a weird twilight zone were she's constantly being shuffled to different doctors and lawyers so she may not have a good grasp of when/to whom it is appropriate to air her grievances. It'd be so easy for them to characterize her as being a bit nutty by pushing the right buttons. I pray that Rosengart is prepping her to face these snakes. 

YUPPPP

5 hours ago, breathe0022 said:

Britney welcome to exhell first of all :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

do not worry about it you will win and all these people will be punished :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Why Thank you sweetie :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:🌸🌸🌺🌺

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

I think some of you need to come to the realization that I had to do and understand that Brenda is “just” a judge. 

Why do you think people have an attorney in the first place? 

You need to turn your attention to Britney’s former court-appointed lawyer. On his way out, he wanted yet another court-appointed lawyer to replace him. If that didn’t tell you that he never stopped working for Jamie than I don’t know what will. 

Britney never stood a chance of getting out of the conservatorship with Ingham representing her. Brenda has only listened to him and I’m sure he has lied to make her believe that Britney was fine. I can’t stress it enough, as long as Ingham was Britney’s attorney, there was no chance of terminating the c-ship.

Moving forward, Judge Brenda will rule in Britney’s favor. Yes, I’m sure of that. Why? Because Britney now has a voice and an attorney who has her best interest at heart.

I hope so!!!

• Like 1