What happens if Judge Brenda Penny doesn’t end the conservatorship or remove Jamie

I’m concernedSure Brenda Penny is now lowkey being a suck up in court in any way that she can without looking like she’s somehow partial to Britney (even though it’s literally a lie because any normal person would rule against abuse if they were in a position of power, or at the very least provide her with temporary restraining orders). 
🌺🌺

but what happens if she rules any of the following: 

1) an evaluation is necessary to end it  and she fails (let’s be real we know they want her to fail it so I’m taking this as a negative too)  😛😛😉

2) she denies Britney’s request to have her father removed from her person and estate

3)  she appoints Jodi as a permanent conservator 🌺🌺🌺

4) she denies Britney’s request of ending the conservatorship indeterminately because she has now stated she will be ok with a new conservator if she has to be evaluated 🌸🌸🌸

🌺this is infuriating and honestly I KNOW her and her failed actor son are trash, something I can say in a legal court of law too :)  It’s a free country Penny

PS: was it this judge or the other one that asked “and who is she to demand that of the court” when asking for Jamie to also be alcohol and **** tested years ago??? 🌸🌸🌺🌹🌹

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Rik said:

I’m concernedSure Brenda Penny is now lowkey being a suck up in court in any way that she can without looking like she’s somehow partial to Britney (even though it’s literally a lie because any normal person would rule against abuse if they were in a position of power, or at the very least provide her with temporary restraining orders). 
🌺🌺

but what happens if she rules any of the following: 

1) an evaluation is necessary to end it  and she fails (let’s be real we know they want her to fail it so I’m taking this as a negative too)  😛😛😉

2) she denies Britney’s request to have her father removed from her person and estate

3)  she appoints Jodi as a permanent conservator 🌺🌺🌺

4) she denies Britney’s request of ending the conservatorship indeterminately because she has now stated she will be ok with a new conservator if she has to be evaluated 🌸🌸🌸

🌺this is infuriating and honestly I KNOW her and her failed actor son are trash, something I can say in a legal court of law too :)  

PS: was it this judge of the other one that asked “and who is she to demand that of the court” when asking for Jamie to also be alcohol and **** tested years ago??? 🌸🌸🌺🌹🌹

regarding your PS - it was reva, not brenda.

regarding the rest, she has great representation, she’ll win. i think brenda just needs time to prepare an escape plan.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

regarding your PS - it was reva, not brenda.

regarding the rest, she has great representation, she’ll win. i think brenda just needs time to prepare an escape plan.

I sure hope so!!! As for Brenda escaping, good luck girl 

how realistic is it to think the FBI can/will look into this? I want peoples’ medical and legal licenses revoked IMMEDIATELY

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Rik said:

I sure hope so!!! As for Brenda escaping, good luck girl 

how realistic is it to think the FBI can/will look into this? I want peoples’ medical and legal licenses revoked IMMEDIATELY

It’s a long bet - a lot could be argued; judges are hard to bring down. but hey it could happen.

• Love 1

Imo it would be dumb, Rosengart is providing receipts and for receipts i mean the fact that he's reminding this so-called judge that by law, they should care about what Britney has to say since it's for HER well being, it's HER life... So yeah, she should just tell Jamie to fxxk off, if she's a good judge... PERIOD.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Rik said:

This is the possibility I'm the most worried about. I don't doubt her sanity but they have her so set her up to fail it's beyond unfair. A failed evaluation is kind of the last hope teamcon and the court have at exonerating themselves from wrongdoing so there's a lot riding on it. We have every reason to believe they'll take extrordinary measures to tip the results in their favor as they always have.

On top of that, the years of abuse and isolation they've subjected her to have clearly reached a boiling point and she has a lot of pent up anger and frustration, justifiably. She basically lives in a weird twilight zone were she's constantly being shuffled to different doctors and lawyers so she may not have a good grasp of when/to whom it is appropriate to air her grievances. It'd be so easy for them to characterize her as being a bit nutty by pushing the right buttons. I pray that Rosengart is prepping her to face these snakes. 

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, dran said:

Imma egg her house

Idk what else we can do, I’ve already messaged her guilty by association son on ig and he claims he can’t speak to her about a case…. Seriously the whole world is talking, you can definitely talk to your mother… I’m certain his pockets are filled with Britney’s money too! 

“Hey mom can I have some cash for my next project”

“Hmm well I have 10 Britney cases scheduled, yeah here you go, no shortage of money as long as I can keep exploiting this sham of a case!”