What happens if Judge Brenda Penny doesn’t end the conservatorship or remove Jamie

I think at this point there is more than enough evidence to remove Jamie and I really really don't think that will be an issue.

I do however see her not agreeing to ending completely without an evaluation. Britney has also stated she is okay with Jodie and she is asking for someone to replace Jamie. So I think he will be replaced with the CPA guy Britney is asking for, and Jodie will be made permanent or extended further. 

That being said, I think once this happens, Rosengart and Jodie will help her to slowly get out of it. She will need to see a regular psychiatrist (and maybe Rosengart will help her to be able to choose one SHE likes), and then prove to them that she is capable. I am an addiction and mental health counsellor and I think she struggles from extreme anxiety (among other things), and while that alone is NOT enough for a conservatorship, they will want to be careful about ending it if she truly isn't ready. Being under her dad and the restraints she has been under have likely hindered her mental health ALOT, so she will need some time to work towards ending it completely. I think Jodi is giving her more freedom and after some time, Rosengart will file to end without an evaluation as long as Britney's psychiatrist is willing to testify that they believe she is okay to end it. And then in terms of ending conservatorship of her estate, she will need to show that she has people helping her with her money (as EVERYONE with that amount of money does!). 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I think some of you need to come to the realization that I had to do and understand that Brenda is “just” a judge. 

Why do you think people have an attorney in the first place? 

You need to turn your attention to Britney’s former court-appointed lawyer. On his way out, he wanted yet another court-appointed lawyer to replace him. If that didn’t tell you that he never stopped working for Jamie than I don’t know what will. 

Britney never stood a chance of getting out of the conservatorship with Ingham representing her. Brenda has only listened to him and I’m sure he has lied to make her believe that Britney was fine. I can’t stress it enough, as long as Ingham was Britney’s attorney, there was no chance of terminating the c-ship.

Moving forward, Judge Brenda will rule in Britney’s favor. Yes, I’m sure of that. Why? Because Britney now has a voice and an attorney who has her best interest at heart.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Idk what else we can do, I’ve already messaged her guilty by association son on ig and he claims he can’t speak to her about a case…. Seriously the whole world is talking, you can definitely talk to your mother… I’m certain his pockets are filled with Britney’s money too! 

“Hey mom can I have some cash for my next project”

“Hmm well I have 10 Britney cases scheduled, yeah here you go, no shortage of money as long as I can keep exploiting this sham of a case!”

He seemed fine talking about it on Twitter for clout a few months ago or w/e. What a mess. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, torontofan said:

I think at this point there is more than enough evidence to remove Jamie and I really really don't think that will be an issue.

I do however see her not agreeing to ending completely without an evaluation. Britney has also stated she is okay with Jodie and she is asking for someone to replace Jamie. So I think he will be replaced with the CPA guy Britney is asking for, and Jodie will be made permanent or extended further. 

That being said, I think once this happens, Rosengart and Jodie will help her to slowly get out of it. She will need to see a regular psychiatrist (and maybe Rosengart will help her to be able to choose one SHE likes), and then prove to them that she is capable. I am an addiction and mental health counsellor and I think she struggles from extreme anxiety (among other things), and while that alone is NOT enough for a conservatorship, they will want to be careful about ending it if she truly isn't ready. Being under her dad and the restraints she has been under have likely hindered her mental health ALOT, so she will need some time to work towards ending it completely. I think Jodi is giving her more freedom and after some time, Rosengart will file to end without an evaluation as long as Britney's psychiatrist is willing to testify that they believe she is okay to end it. And then in terms of ending conservatorship of her estate, she will need to show that she has people helping her with her money (as EVERYONE with that amount of money does!). 

Per Britney’s testimony, she is not okay with Jodi! She just need her to stay on (as conservator of person) so that Jamie doesn’t hire someone who will be worse than Jodi.
Notice how she has turned on Jamie after all the backlash?  Well, it’s now working in Britney’s favor. 

I’m sure Britney’s playing nice but once they terminate the c-ship, she’ll kick Jodi to the curb. The reality is that she has no need of her.

• Love 1

Well, they haven't formally requested the conservatorship to end, so don't expect that to happen.

Right now the only official petition is to remove Jamie. 

Last time, he ended up being co-conservator with Bessemer Trust, because Ingham didn't specify on time that they wanted him replaced by the trust. In Rosengart's petition, he is making very clear that they want him out, and then replaced with the new person.. If Brenda doesn't approve this, or if they let Jamie's lawyers contest that (which Rosengart also contemplates in the document) or if she leaves both people as co-conservators, then THAT is gonna look very bad for her, but contrary to Ingham, I bet Mathew is gonna fight hard

• Like 1

We need to terminate Jamie first so we can investigate the money. If the conservatorship is dissolved before that, it will be hard to track the money laundering.

Jamie is a hindrance and need to get rid fast. Besides, it's very clear that Britney and everyone on board want Jamie out. I think Penny will remove him on September hearing. The formal petition has been filed and I don't think Penny want another Farrow article now that the case has blown up.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Rik said:

Yup :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: but then she’ll call them death threats 

ugh this whole con team including Reva’s mini me gotta go 

1 hour ago, dran said:

Imma egg her house

1 hour ago, Vic_B_Like said:

I’d say us as fans make her life a living HELL if she doesn’t release Britney from this conservatorship.

1 hour ago, Lumanizer said:

If any of those things happen we either 

A) RIOT 

B) cry ourselves to sleep at night while softly singing Everytime 

all of these will only cause for a request of 24/7 security paid by britney's estate; we'd have to go-o-o all the way-ay-ay and:

1 hour ago, div said:

We kill them :gunriah_mariah_carey:

this way there is no need for security.

omg of course im joking. i don't want a lawsuit. ;)

1 hour ago, Pfefferminz said:

I think some of you need to come to the realization that I had to do and understand that Brenda is “just” a judge. 

Why do you think people have an attorney in the first place? 

You need to turn your attention to Britney’s former court-appointed lawyer. On his way out, he wanted yet another court-appointed lawyer to replace him. If that didn’t tell you that he never stopped working for Jamie than I don’t know what will. 

Britney never stood a chance of getting out of the conservatorship with Ingham representing her. Brenda has only listened to him and I’m sure he has lied to make her believe that Britney was fine. I can’t stress it enough, as long as Ingham was Britney’s attorney, there was no chance of terminating the c-ship.

Moving forward, Judge Brenda will rule in Britney’s favor. Yes, I’m sure of that. Why? Because Britney now has a voice and an attorney who has her best interest at heart.

yes and no, i don't think she's that gullible but yes, she is in a weird position... cause then she cant just rule on her "feelings" she has to rule based on the arguments brought up to her in court and for 13 years those arguments were inaccurate.

37 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, they haven't formally requested the conservatorship to end, so don't expect that to happen.

Right now the only official petition is to remove Jamie. 

Last time, he ended up being co-conservator with Bessemer Trust, because Ingham didn't specify on time that they wanted him replaced by the trust. In Rosengart's petition, he is making very clear that they want him out, and then replaced with the new person.. If Brenda doesn't approve this, or if they let Jamie's lawyers contest that (which Rosengart also contemplates in the document) or if she leaves both people as co-conservators, then THAT is gonna look very bad for her, but contrary to Ingham, I bet Mathew is gonna fight hard

i think its very clever to cut the money supply first - that will completely de-estabilize the mechanics of the conservatorship; with a fiduciary in her corner they'd have to prove that expenses are indeed for the benefit of the conservator; i feel that when the money supply is cut; a lot of them will willingly quit and disappear... do you guys think vivian will stay pro-bono? lol

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

i think its very clever to cut the money supply first - that will completely de-estabilize the mechanics of the conservatorship; with a fiduciary in her corner they'd have to prove that expenses are indeed for the benefit of the conservator; i feel that when the money supply is cut; a lot of them will willingly quit and disappear... do you guys think vivian will stay pro-bono? lol

what I hope is they fight to have the records from previous years unsealed, I mean, at least for the new conservator and the lawyer, and they don't try to be like, ok, you're the conservator from now on, this is the current state of her fortune, don't look back at how it all came to this 

• Love 1

From what I understand from multiple “experts” opinions. The way Rosengart worded this 127 page document, she doesn’t have the option not to suspend or remove Jamie on the day, without contradicting her previous ruling 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣 So the chances are pretty much slim to none for a Penny not to grant one or the other. 🤞🏻

As for her not letting it terminated without evaluation. It won’t even come into the next hearing as they haven’t petitioned to terminate. IMO quite smartly they want Jamie out, then dig deep, then prosecute him and terminate the C-ship. By then waaaay more will be known and hopefully the C-ship will accordingly. If Rosengart can prove that it was put in place without a valid reason, the may even dissolve it (they can) but there’s a hella lot of work ahead of Britney, Rosengart and his team before that happens! 😏

• Love 1

As far as removing Jamie and ending it, I can see this happening. Even if it gets denied and nothing happens and it doesn’t end, I think Rosengart will appeal and appeal, report their *****, request independent medical examiners, etc.

If all else fails, I can see Britney retiring, marrying Sam, having a kid or two and just dealing with the fact that she will only ever have £2000 a week and most of her money has been stolen from her. She couldn’t really do anything else at that point.

Also, I hate to say it, but she still has hope. Once that hope dies, I don’t know what she would do. I could see her doing something heartbreaking… I don’t even want to mention it. That would just confirm everyone’s thoughts of her being not of sane mind.