Do you think Britney reads exhale?

33 minutes ago, dojaknee said:

***** ik it’s you with them exclamation marks and emojis, first of all the nerve of u letting jive put brave new girl on itz but not strangest love,second of all ily queen peg me 🙏<3 also go live on instagram so we can make sure ur alive xx

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ok now that one I actually believe :orangu_orangutan_ape: those clowns got me banned :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Wait was your old screen name the same as it is now? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

I remember being stupid enough to private message Lilith to try to reason with her/ask her to be nicer to me and that failed miserably. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Oh how young I was to think that’d work! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I reported her many a times but I think there was some allegiance with the old mods that never resulted in anything… let’s say I got WPs before they probably did :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Wait was your old screen name the same as it is now? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

I remember being stupid enough to private message Lilith to try to reason with her/ask her to be nicer to me and that failed miserably. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Oh how young I was to think that’d work! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I reported her many a times but I think there was some allegiance with the old mods that never resulted in anything… let’s say I got WPs before they probably did :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

No but we were friendly back then :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus: 

• Love 1