Do you think Britney reads exhale?

Doesn't anyone find it weird, if she indeed posts on IG herself, that she never likes or replies to comments? Not even those from fellow celebrities...Β 

If she's posting she is not accessing the account directly herself I think. Otherwise there's no reason why she wouldn't reply to even other celebrities... Don't tell me it's because she chooses not to because I don't believe that. If you don't wanna engage with anyone then you don't need social media at all.Β 

On 8/1/2021 at 1:48 AM, Glittilicious said:

Doesn't anyone find it weird, if she indeed posts on IG herself, that she never likes or replies to comments? Not even those from fellow celebrities...Β 

If she's posting she is not accessing the account directly herself I think. Otherwise there's no reason why she wouldn't reply to even other celebrities... Don't tell me it's because she chooses not to because I don't believe that. If you don't wanna engage with anyone then you don't need social media at all.Β 

There’s a different thread for theories about her Instagram.