alleged court docs from 2009 accidentally declare Britney Spears as deceased.

1 hour ago, Lil-Jay said:

But what if she really died in 2009? And this current Britney is an impostor:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

And the double is now under c-ship and that´s why they controlled her so much and she is not allowed to speak and they switch off her microphone.That's why Kevin got the children completely and he get twice the maintenance. That's why Brit often looks different and can no longer dance, that's why they use auto tune and background singers for CD's.That's why she can hardly be seen outside. And never seen on Sams stories and pictures only to hear her voice and see her hands.That's why she has a tooth gap and her tattoos are there and sometimes not.So Brian said he was the eldest of two siblings and Jamie Lynne  said Britney was the best sister.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

You don't believe how incredibly glad I am that Britney started talking. That the truth is coming out soon. That drives me crazy.:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

I feel like at this point once it's ended, she needs to be put in the witness protection program bc I fear for her safety; however, I don't believe that will be possible bc she BRITNEY SPEARS

It would be possible. But  she  would have to disappear completely. Change her appearance, possibly a facial operation if it were forever. And of course another name.

If it were only for a few months, then she would no longer be allowed to go outside.If it were forever she would have to live somewhere in a small village in the caribbean or somewhere rural, but not in the western world.

People who live in the witness protection program are no longer allowed to live out their talents and hobbies. I once read a book about a girl who had to be part of the program because of her father. She was  a talented tennis player. She could have come a long way. She was never allowed to play again. Too dangerous.

In our case that means, never again a Britney concert / event. Never again dance to her music in public, I even think we would have to hand over our Britney collection and never hear her music again.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

It would be possible. But  she  would have to disappear completely. Change her appearance, possibly a facial operation if it were forever. And of course another name.

If it were only for a few months, then she would no longer be allowed to go outside.If it were forever she would have to live somewhere in a small village in the caribbean or somewhere rural, but not in the western world.

People who live in the witness protection program are no longer allowed to live out their talents and hobbies. I once read a book about a girl who had to be part of the program because of her father. She was  a talented tennis player. She could have come a long way. She was never allowed to play again. Too dangerous.

In our case that means, never again a Britney concert / event. Never again dance to her music in public, I even think we would have to hand over our Britney collection and never hear her music again.

If she would live in a random Polinesia/Caribbean island, maybe she could at least perform for the locals, singing in her natural voice again and pretending to be a wannabe entertainer just for them, and dancing folklore dances

In that case, I'm moving there!:messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

I think leaving the country is probably in her best interest now. It makes me so sad because the American public loves her but the powers-that-be do not. 

• Love 1