alleged court docs from 2009 accidentally declare Britney Spears as deceased.

12 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Ugh I’m so scared for her all the time tbh. I wonder if there actually was a plan to k-ll her at that facility, SurpriseWitness posted that kinda theory and then with what B said court. Maybe Andrew Wallet resigned because he knew that & didn’t want to be involved...idk it’s all really scary. I hope it’s true Rosengart hired her new security. Some republican dude (can’t remember who) said something on twitter like ‘Britney Spears is very important she is going to ‘red pill’ everyone so hard pay attention to her’. Which to me implies when she is free she could expose some very dark things. This is getting scarier than 07. Those court filings...wtf.

i know - think it's not very wise for her to go against everyone it could be very dangerous.

don't get me wrong - i want them all to rot but i fear her safety. maybe she should just concentrate on ending her conservatorship and moving on.

i know it sounds awful but she could be in BIG danger if she exposes the whole thing.

i just want her to be happy at this point and make up for the "lost time"

• Love 4
  • Like 3
26 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

i know - think it's not very wise for her to go against everyone it could be very dangerous.

don't get me wrong - i want them all to rot but i fear her safety. maybe she should just concentrate on ending her conservatorship and moving on.

i know it sounds awful but she could be in BIG danger if she exposes the whole thing.

I want her to tell everything and expose everyone (if she wants to) when it’s safe. I always worried as a fan honestly posting about FreeBritney and the dodgy c-ship cos I was scared if too much attention gets put on it they might do something to Britney. I feel like hopefully they can’t do something like that now because there’s sooooo much publicity and ppl watching what is happening with her but it’s still all really scary. If her children weren’t in the US I would honestly say she should flee to Europe like Courtney L has implied she had to do to get away from these ppl. I feel like there’s a lot of dark stuff we’ll never know.

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Ugh I’m so scared for her all the time tbh. I wonder if there actually was a plan to k-ll her at that facility, SurpriseWitness posted that kinda theory and then with what B said court. Maybe Andrew Wallet resigned because he knew that & didn’t want to be involved...idk it’s all really scary. I hope it’s true Rosengart hired her new security. Some republican dude (can’t remember who) said something on twitter like ‘Britney Spears is very important she is going to ‘red pill’ everyone so hard pay attention to her’. Which to me implies when she is free she could expose some very dark things. This is getting scarier than 07. Those court filings...wtf.

I’m worried for her too. I hope the security team around her is now Independent from her dad or team con. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
39 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

I don’t think she needs to personally go after the conservatorship business herself. She can support the right organisation and they will lead the change. It keeps her out of it directly and she can focus on her life. She should totally sue her dad though. 

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

I feel like at this point once it's ended, she needs to be put in the witness protection program bc I fear for her safety; however, I don't believe that will be possible bc she BRITNEY SPEARS

• Love 3
Just now, Lil-Jay said:

But what if she really died in 2009? And this current Britney is an impostor:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

And if she did die in 2009, she was 27 back then, so that makes her the part of '27 club' with Amy Winehouse, Kurt Cobain, Jimmy Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison etc.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

I think she should expose them but the FBI should make some kind of warrant to take her out and away from her house and offer her a protected place without anyone from the conservatorship or family around, not even Sam. So that she can truly tell her lawyer everything and remaine protected. She can’t sit in her house surrounded by handlers and her dad having cameras and spyware everywhere about to show up any time, Lou Taylor, J-L, her mother, anyone of them about to “visit” any minute and expect her to tell everything they do and have done to her. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

I feel like at this point once it's ended, she needs to be put in the witness protection program bc I fear for her safety; however, I don't believe that will be possible bc she BRITNEY SPEARS

Yes! She needs this YESTERDAY! I don’t know if her attorney realise or care about how dangerous this is for her. He can’t expect her to be able to follow through this process and be fully honest and determined while living in the hands of dozens of abusers.

Maybe Jamie's lawyers messed up and they were thinking that they were working on MJ'S case and therefore that mistake was created. You know in 2009 MJ died and in the same probate court there is a case for his Estate. And since the same lawyers are involved in both cases you know they could messed documents up😤🧐