Why is Jamie Lynn so focused on social media?

Gurl, you're liking your sister's posts that we all know - including YOU - are about you. If you truly love her, why are you so focused on social media likes? Why are you talking to your fan account on Instagram about Britney (and liking a post where the account discusses her "really struggling")?

I thought the conservatorship didn't affect you one way or the other - why don't you care more about Britney's human rights and stop comparing them to having a zillion babies in the rainforest or living on Mars? Have you possibly considered that's why Britney is angry with you and doesn't want your "help" after 13 years of this bullish#t?

Why does your reputation seem to matter more than Britney's situation that she herself has compared to s** trafficking?!

WHY

Mean He-Man GIF

I'm not defending her because if I were in her situation, I would be moving heaven and hell to help my sister. But, this is the first time she has really had to defend herself and defend herself against the world and as a fellow Aries, we fight back and always have something to say. She's just dumb enough to make it visible to the entire world!