Nappytabs...How complicit are they?

17 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I suspect that Britney was trying to take far more of a role on the choreography than she's letting on.

When it came to recording Glory, she pushed back against her Team and secured Karen Kwak.

When it came to the visuals for Glory, we got David LaChapelle.

Even with B10, she pushed back and secured Justin Tranter as EP.

It's hard for me to imagine that Britney wouldn't push to have more control over the look and feel of Domination.

Which tracks as there are SOME :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: choreographers I've come in contact with that are very much "DO NOT ADD/NOR TOUCH/NOR CHANGE MY CHOREOGRAPHY"
and yes I do understand but jesus first off it's BRITNEY, ***** 2nd if you are that obsessive about your choreography that you cannot let the one performing add their unique ideas/thoughts into the routine, you may need to step out for some time cause damn... and no shade :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: but NappyT/team has given me that vibe with their choreography teaching/vibe...

• Like 1
On 7/15/2021 at 6:24 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

This forum has discussed everyone else...But what do Nappytabs know?

In her testimony a few weeks back, Britney had this to say:

Does this jive with what Nappytabs might say about this incident?

When they were hired, were they under the impression that Britney was supposed to be teaching the dancers her own choreography?

Britney is a genius in the studio...

But in the past, the fanbase has highly criticized Britney's choreography.

For instance, this was Mannequin choreographed by Wade and Andre:

And this was Mannequin choreographed by Britney:

Do you think it's possible that Nappytabs were unhappy with how Britney was taking the lead on the choreography for Domination?

Is it possible that Nappytabs lied to Larry about Britney not taking her medication?

Or do you think Britney was purposely taking over on the choreography as a way to spite her management and Jamie?

Perhaps there's more to this incident than the simple story that Britney told in her testimony.

What do you think? 

To be honest, Britney is never good at making the choreography alone. I saw framing Britney and all her dancers give her ideas on what to do, and Britney will decide what should be on the show. The same thing with songs production as well. I remember an interview one time and she was asked what’s the key of making a successful hit, and she answered “by working with the best songwriter at the moment” or something. This stuck with me for a while on how she’s good at choosing things and make it work for her.

What really bad with conservatorship is that it closes all of her connection to the creative world, be it brainstorming with the dancers or songwriters. She can’t hang out with them and brainstorm what’s good for her show. So I think this is why some of her choreography post conservatorship didn’t really work. 

I get a feeling nappytab is just dumbfounded with this whole situation, they probably being watched by a dozen security guards. 

Now, going back to who told Britney to do more dance moves, I get the feeling this is coming from Lou and Jamie. They are the one who constantly told that Britney is ugly or too fat. They must’ve been in exhale as well and see many comments on how lazy she dance these days. And as a milker who want Britney to do crazy stunts like in the past: backflip, fast dance moves, singing live, they probably forced it on her to the point she had enough. They probably also gaslight her on how piece of me sales are down because she’s not doing those stunts like she used to. 

Don’t get me wrong, I think Britney is way more capable of doing all of those heavy choreography like she did in the past. You can see how good she is in rehearsal. But the thing is that, she don’t have the passion to do it under the conservatorship. All the money went to Juno Lou and Thoreen hourly wages. I will be very pissed off as well and won’t risk my knee just to make these leeches any richer. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, neverover said:

To be honest, Britney is never good at making the choreography alone. I saw framing Britney and all her dancers give her ideas on what to do, and Britney will decide what should be on the show. The same thing with songs production as well. I remember an interview one time and she was asked what’s the key of making a successful hit, and she answered “by working with the best songwriter at the moment” or something. This stuck with me for a while on how she’s good at choosing things and make it work for her.

What really bad with conservatorship is that it closes all of her connection to the creative world, be it brainstorming with the dancers or songwriters. She can’t hang out with them and brainstorm what’s good for her show. So I think this is why some of her choreography post conservatorship didn’t really work. 

I get a feeling nappytab is just dumbfounded with this whole situation, they probably being watched by a dozen security guards. 

Now, going back to who told Britney to do more dance moves, I get the feeling this is coming from Lou and Jamie. They are the one who constantly told that Britney is ugly or too fat. They must’ve been in exhale as well and see many comments on how lazy she dance these days. And as a milker who want Britney to do crazy stunts like in the past: backflip, fast dance moves, singing live, they probably forced it on her to the point she had enough. They probably also gaslight her on how piece of me sales are down because she’s not doing those stunts like she used to. 

Don’t get me wrong, I think Britney is way more capable of doing all of those heavy choreography like she did in the past. You can see how good she is in rehearsal. But the thing is that, she don’t have the passion to do it under the conservatorship. All the money went to Juno Lou and Thoreen hourly wages. I will be very pissed off as well and won’t risk my knee just to make these leeches any richer. 

Another user jumped down my throat a few weeks back when I said the same..."It's her show and she can do what she wants."

But the reality is...We all have strengths and weaknesses.

Britney's strengths are in the studio...And in making other people's choreography look good.

It's never been her strength to develop choreography on her own.

Plus, she had just come off of a year of performing POM with tics, spasms, etc...and fans noticed.

She had also just come off of five years of teaching dance moves to little kids...So it's possible the choreo with Nappytabs had become an "issue," specifically when it came to Britney trying to incorporate her own moves into the show.