What do YOU know about Britney being restricted from making herOWN CHOICES in the sense of her Musical career?

2 hours ago, ReefMezzOfrabieFreast said:

one could even think that with full artistic integrity there is still possible for her to be popular too

even this could happen. when she is really heard she could have her own artistic route which would be sold and acclaimed

agree. the albums she has had least control seem to be alot of peoples fav lists.

I have always liked Britney, ITZ and Blackout the most. I trust her personal taste.

3 minutes ago, ReefMezzOfrabieFreast said:

i think we have every freedom to think about what i am talking about in this thread. you want to not think and talk about but.... Don't think it is not on the level of you making the moves to not talk about it. if it was against the rules not to think about it cite it but you can not tell me to shut up about this highly important topic

express  where are the selfish positions

id just say it to you as a sign, if only the world was so simple as you depict it. owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

1 minute ago, ReefMezzOfrabieFreast said:

OMMGGGGG i think i just felt in a way that i fell in love about your words but also they can't make me to delete this thread

Just now, ReefMezzOfrabieFreast said:

it is selfish to wish for more freedom to Britney according to her contracts? oh myyyy

i bet ya in reality no artist can have total freedom on what to release

and this IS A TOPIC and will always be a topic in music industry

WTF ! It's hard to follow you omg :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I was sharing my thoughts not telling you to stop thinking about it. Talk about what you want :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill: Breathe !

In reality Britney can really make her own decisions to do what she want when she will be free.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Matou said:

WTF ! It's hard to follow you omg :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I was sharing my thoughts not telling you to stop thinking about it. Talk about what you want :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill: Breathe !

In reality Britney can really make her own decisions to do what she want when she will be free.

OK that will be my truth cup of this tasteful evenin then

let's see how it will hold up

thanks

n

grats....

here we are shaking hands together again

with truth ... and the truth will not stop to be there. and thats , that will be a relief trulayyyyy

@Matoucan i just ask what do you think is selfish about my wish for Britney to have more rights? and my wish is to wake up people around her who restrict her musically! it can't go on forever, i am sad you find this selfish. if artists could be free by now wouldn't they release what the heck they want. if artistic companies were easy to shrug of wouldn't every artist do it after a contract is up? i am verry insulted you just want to blame me as selfish. i just clearly don't have the same beliefs about world as you and the intention of this thread is blaming people who always want to restrict Britney's freedoms. what the heck is selfish about that? then we could say talking about conservatorship is selfish too? do you want to delve there?

i'd say you have been disrespectful by blaming me being selfish and you will have your fair share of lyfe instead that teaches you otherwise.

by this all id take a wild guess you really don't know how entertainment business works.

8 minutes ago, ReefMezzOfrabieFreast said:

@Matoucan i just ask what do you think is selfish about my wish for Britney to have more rights? and my wish is to wake up people around her who restrict her musically! it can't go on forever, i am sad you find this selfish. if artists could be free by now wouldn't they release what the heck they want. if artistic companies were easy to shrug of wouldn't every artist do it after a contract is up? i am verry insulted you just want to blame me as selfish. i just clearly don't have the same beliefs about world as you and the intention of this thread is blaming people who always want to restrict Britney's freedoms. what the heck is selfish about that? then we could say talking about conservatorship is selfish too? do you want to delve there?

i'd say you have been disrespectful by blaming me being selfish and you will have your fair share of lyfe instead that teaches you otherwise.

by this all id take a wild guess you really don't know how entertainment business works.

You take everything personally like that ? I was talking in general ...

Teach me if you know how the industry works then :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Matou said:

You take everything personally like that ? I was talking in general ...

Teach me if you know how the industry works then :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

its your opinion, it was nothing in general that we all should take as a fact

even if i don't know about it so closely, you should look at your stars more closely. do you really think even most of the stars can release all they want? law is not my profession but me talking to you like that you should use your omnious gifts to research.

we will see later who was in the position to teach when you express your opinion as a general fact. maybe on your death bed the truth will be even closer to you.

id say its a behaviour habit from you stating your opinion as a general fact

owwwww, whatever could be the possible indicator?

by now i would not say that the truth is by your side, not in any absolutity

at least we are not the alone duo in this life, let the future oh ever so grantfully decide that

you say i have discussed something selfishly, its your strange logic that has no substantial proof from your side either, remember thaty!!!

it is your belief not backed down or up

its your opinion, it was nothing in general that we all should take as a fact

even if i don't know about it so closely, you should look at your stars more closely. do you really think even most of the stars can release all they want? law is not my profession but me talking to you like that you should use your omnious gifts to research.

we will see later who was in the position to teach when you express your opinion as a general fact. maybe on your death bed the truth will be even closer to you.

id say its a behaviour habit from you stating your opinion as a general fact

owwwww, whatever could be the possible indicator?

by now i would not say that the truth is by your side, not in any absolutity

at least we are not the alone duo in this life, let the future oh ever so grantfully decide that

you say i have discussed something selfishly, its your strange logic that has no substantial proof from your side either, remember thaty!!!

@Matouif the industry will suddenly give Britney total musical freedom, even then my "assumption here" will be not selfish. because of my belief system and my reasoning. in my personal opinion you are wrong either way and in many different ethics

and yeah you are going to see through things like this in your life

:embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh::byebye_goodbye_leaving:

3 hours ago, neverover said:

Could be Lou’s assistant. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

you guys can affirm yourself whatever you want

i believe in MY freaking IMMORTALITY and my freaking INTEGRITY

to each its own alright

some people even wanted to own some else life? just asking, cause i don't want a life owned by you!!!

duh, of course i want her to work. but this pretty much wasn't the point of the thread, now was it? this was not the part i saw a problem in this case. don't you dare to take my air as thin..

if she wanted to retire, of course id accept it. what a fresh perspective . you gays and gals, bra-vooo...

you give presumptions i mostly just gave you the question. you refrain and want to bark at me about me about things you don't know.

this thread is all about giving credit to Britney and you just bark at me cause i don't make that mention?

trust me i have my reason, and you can't tell what it is. i have no obligation to say the reason either. but you barkers can just bark end presume. PREEEEE-SUUUMEEEE there is something called freedom of speech and you guys .. i'd even say i believe don't always use it to your benefit.

13 hours ago, ReefMezzOfrabieFreast said:

SO I AM JJUST.. THAT... SPEECHLESS

my simple thought of Britney wanting to have more freedom of artistry uprises upheaval and unsettling

okay, you be unsettled all you want ;-)

You seem anything but speechless to me

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

You seem anything but speechless to me

you know that its just a figure of speech right? 

i am saying i am surprised that i wanted to make a positive thread and that it took such turn

its like part of me is speechless. even if more so surprised would be the accurate term. i don't have anything to say about the absurdity on how it turned out.