What do YOU know about Britney being restricted from making herOWN CHOICES in the sense of her Musical career?

Britney is the artist and her artistic vision to life most be  dealt with

there is this thread (outside of my thead) that the record label should make the compilation album from her unrealeased songs but i say to whoever must hear this - Britney knows her artistic vision the most. Britney knows what makes sense to her artistically both in shorter term and bigger run

it shouldn't be just a randomly compilated album full of unrealaseds that Britney does not connect to her artistic logicality or integrity at the time. its a crime to not listen to Britney what songs to choose on the album cause i just want to believe Britney really wants to choose what to release and make it sense both long and short term. some people be like ain't caring but its important

rKJ9Dt6.jpg

bottom line, even if you enjoy the songs she sings there might be this sad reality when she doesn't enjoy them and can't even talk about them. isn't it something truly awful?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She literally had no choice since the conservatorship, she wanted to make urban one of 3 most loved genres, the others are Country and rock (all southern music).. but had them remixed or made into popular radio trends cos money and success is more important that artistic integrity.  

one could even think that with full artistic integrity there is still possible for her to be popular too

even this could happen. when she is really heard she could have her own artistic route which would be sold and acclaimed

• Love 1

if an artist is not heard one could think that even this could influence the sales in a bad way. there are people that don't believe that but for Britney there should be people who just believe in Britney as an artist. she has very interesting ideas and is a creative person. couldn't they believe in it? and her ability to make splendid ballads and acoustics too? why only things like Don't Keep Me Waiting fan unplugged? why can't we hear out Britney behind the piano herself?

1 hour ago, Matou said:

It's obvious she should if our world were so nice :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

are you saying that we should not think about it at all? she needs to think about it and so does her team

we can't just let it slide everytime and be happy with what is. we all need to be aware of that, people in the higher positions need to discuss it too if they think she has lost some freedom artistically. this needs to be the topic also in discussion and in action. if nobody ever thinks about.. this would be the appropriate gift of people who know everything about it. tell things about this too how her artistic freedom has low tides.

also you can tell all you think to know about it. that could be your gift, you are more of an analytical mind here.

5 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

This thread is giving me a headache :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

of course it doesn't mean to be a comfortable-in-your-kitchen-table-snorting when your younger niece is comfortably and sunnily on the potty thread

it needs to be expressed and disgusting that yes we are not comfortable about her conservatorship but we want to be aware she does have her fair share of troubles in the artistic area too

in artistic area if we just settle they will just settle and restrict too

Just now, Brit52 said:

I just truly don't know what you're talking about

i am stating that it seems bad that from what we know she doesn't get to choose songs  (have artistic freedom) she wants on her album sometimes

is it really hard to read?

which of my senteces were not logical

you shouldn't just start with expressing your headache without it being simply in a level of offense

2 minutes ago, ReefMezzOfrabieFreast said:

are you saying that we should not think about it at all? she needs to think about it and so does her team

we can't just let it slide everytime and be happy with what is. we all need to be aware of that, people in the higher positions need to discuss it too if they think she has lost some freedom artistically. this needs to be the topic also in discussion and in action. if nobody ever thinks about.. this would be the appropriate gift of people who know everything about it. tell things about this too how her artistic freedom has low tides.

also you can tell all you think to know about it. that could be your gift, you are more of an analytical mind here.

To think about a release in short term make no sense because her team is still here.

To think about a release in long term I don't see why we should think about it. I'm talking about her freed from the cship. We will need to stop saying what we want because it's nothing but selfish positions. She will be free & she will made her own decisions about her music & I will respect that no matter what.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Matou said:

To think about a release in short term make no sense because her team is still here.

To think about a release in long term I don't see why we should think about it. I'm talking about her freed from the cship. We will need to stop saying what we want because it's nothing but selfish positions. She will be free & she will made her own decisions about her music & I will respect that no matter what.

i think we have every freedom to think about what i am talking about in this thread. you want to not think and talk about but.... Don't think it is not on the level of you making the moves to not talk about it. if it was against the rules not to think about it cite it but you can not tell me to shut up about this highly important topic

express  where are the selfish positions

id just say it to you as a sign, if only the world was so simple as you depict it. owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

5 minutes ago, Matou said:

OMMGGGGG i think i just felt in a way that i fell in love about your words but also they can't make me to delete this thread