9 minutes ago, Jadedkitten said:

She posted it on her website in 2006

Well i was around 2002 to 2004 in a Britney phase, loved Crossroads, but i was 11 years. and then she got married and I didn't want anything to do with her anymore, i was angry at here that she married. Now i look back to it and it was very stupid 🤣 but since the framing i am fan again 😃 now not a phase

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
49 minutes ago, Jadedkitten said:

Is now literal and about herself I will not be taking any questions  :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

I think it was always about herself and never really about her sister. She may have dedicated it to her sister at the time but she wrote it about herself. 

1 minute ago, Marlijn said:

Well i was around 2002 to 2004 in a Britney fase, loved Crossroads, but i was 11 years. and then she got married and I didn't want anything to do with her anymore, i was angry at here that she married. Now i look back to it and it was very stupid 🤣 but since the framing i am fan again 😃 now not a fase

Honestly for people in our age group (I’m just a few years older than you) I do remember the prevailing feeling from former Britney fans being “anger” from 2004 (Kevin marriage) through 2008. She was set up as this golden girl and then as soon as the media wanted to tear her down they really pushed this story that she was “letting everybody down” as she became more of a “party girl” and then I remember everyone was so mad / disappointed when she married Kevin. So by the time 2006 - 2007 rolled along, I think even a lot of former fans were just mad at Britney for shattering her image, rather than being concerned for her. It was a really sad time because I think even most people who had loved her when they were younger were really turning on her. I’m glad we can all see it through different eyes now.

• Like 2

We need the whole Original Doll album now. She already had a lot to say back in the days and before all this mess.

Now it clearly makes sense why this album was scrapped and maybe it's part of why team con put her under cship

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Cinderella85 said:

Not her kids,they were no even born/baby's,

On wiki it says that's it about juno

It's known alternatively as "For My Sister", "To My Sister" and "Just Yesterday". It's dedicated to her younger sister Jamie Lynn. Juno

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

I remember this came out before her kids were born, she adored her sister and always referred to her like her “mini me” so like it or not, it’s probably is about her sister. It’s what Britney felt at the time so the only person that should be having any guilt or feel bad is her sister JL. 

• Love 4