Someone who dressed Britney for a benefit in LA claims her mom and sister were mean & wouldn't let her drink a diet coke

50 minutes ago, ReefMezzOfrabieFreast said:

i am happy if this confession made the confesser any happier (Y)

The “confesser” just confirm everything we knew tho. That after Britney free, Jerky Lynn is about to sell watermelons in Louisiana to pay her gas and Mama Gretchen is going to be humiliated by Britney’s tell all. 
:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, phareezy said:

Critical about what she was wearing?

Imagine getting critiqued on fashion by Jamie Lynn of all people.

Every opportunity they had to destroy her confidence, they took it.

I use to have a friend like that and It hurt my feelings and confidence so I can't imagine how britney must have felt putting up with this on normal basis. No wonder she said she wanted to work on her confidence

• Love 5
11 hours ago, One More Time said:

Maybe it was bad for her medication? 

Anyway I think there could be people hired by her team to say thinks like this and make Britney look like she needs help or she would make bad decisions about her health. 

“ohhh her family helps her they are so good”

it’s a bul**** 

I think it’s clear her family is after her money. If they truly cared there would be no album after blackout or Circus.

jamie Spears is drunk on power

BryN Spears - does anyone knows if he even has a job?

JLS - typical jealous sister who will do anything to demean britney

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, neverover said:

The “confesser” just confirm everything we knew tho. That after Britney free, Jerky Lynn is about to sell watermelons in Louisiana to pay her gas and Mama Gretchen is going to be humiliated by Britney’s tell all. 
:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I don´t know how it´s in the US. In Germany, even when your family did something to you as Britney´s family did, you can´t disinherit them, they still get a compulsory share.

And if they become old and in need of care and have to go to the old people's home you also have to pay.There have been cases where the children have had no contact with their parents for decades or have been treated badly as children.

You can only avoid this if your parents did cruel things to you, such as attempted ******, and you have to be able to prove that credibly.

49 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

I wonder what event this was :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

I'm guessing it's the 2011 one, unless it was many years before that.

She hasn't attended many charity events, most have been in Las Vegas or the Elton John parties but I doubt her family attended those, but who knows. The woman hasn't answered which year was it

Can’t wait for Britney to be free and humiliate them on a tell all interview! I hope she sued the hell out of her family!

send them to jail and make them pay a huge compensation to Britney! Sell the 4M mansion that Britney bought to them and give Britney the money! 

F.CK THE SPEARS FAMILY! JAIL TO ALL OF THEM!!!!

FREE BRITNEY!!!