Someone who dressed Britney for a benefit in LA claims her mom and sister were mean & wouldn't let her drink a diet coke

5 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

I say this as a fat woman. Again, Britney was never fat. Not even during the GM VMA performance. If that's "fat", can I be fat like that? There's no telling how many ******* complexes these people gave to Britney. It's a diet coke, it won't be like she looks like she gained 100 pounds after drinking it. 

And it's called "Diet" for a reason: no sugar in it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Villanelle said:

Saw this on twitter. Does anyone have any idea what day this could have been? 

Hahahah, I don't see much evil in this. Of course we are over-concerned about her and looking at everything as an alert at the moment but I do warn people I love about sugar or unhealthy habits as well, and diet coke is still coke, it's sh--t food. It's not the end of the world. That doesn't make them evil either. Let's not start a dispute over junk food✌️

1 hour ago, glovedgeek said:

Hahahah, I don't see much evil in this. Of course we are over-concerned about her and looking at everything as an alert at the moment but I do warn people I love about sugar or unhealthy habits as well, and diet coke is still coke, it's sh--t food. It's not the end of the world. That doesn't make them evil either. Let's not start a dispute over junk food✌️

It could have been a burger, a carrot - whatever. The point is really not about how "healthy" the food is, but that they denied her it like she is some little child. If you choose to not have certain things, that is fine, your choice. Britney has no choice. They choose for her. That is evil and horrible. Not to mention criticizing her appearance. 

• Love 4

Well all know her family were the worst... regardless of what they say or act like in the media now... if they were the least bit good to her they wouldn’t have waited so long to speak out... the truth is going to come out... and I know Lynne was always horrible that’s why Britney gave her papers so long ago... lol the truth always comes out 

10 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

I don´t know how it´s in the US. In Germany, even when your family did something to you as Britney´s family did, you can´t disinherit them, they still get a compulsory share.

And if they become old and in need of care and have to go to the old people's home you also have to pay.There have been cases where the children have had no contact with their parents for decades or have been treated badly as children.

You can only avoid this if your parents did cruel things to you, such as attempted ******, and you have to be able to prove that credibly.

I’m Finland the only people you can’t completely deny the inheritance are your children. You can deny it easily from all the other family members with a testament.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Can you imagine a world where those closest to you just built so much jealousy, and hatred for someone, all because they were winning in life. And the second they could, they made sure that she couldn’t win any more, unless it was for them. Pics like the one above, just shows that Britney was just loving life and didn’t pay no mind to any one or anything..: and the ppl around her wanted that... Jamie lynnn even did an interview talking about how Britney was so powerful and she wanted that..:ugh jealous much 

13 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

I don´t know how it´s in the US. In Germany, even when your family did something to you as Britney´s family did, you can´t disinherit them, they still get a compulsory share.

And if they become old and in need of care and have to go to the old people's home you also have to pay.There have been cases where the children have had no contact with their parents for decades or have been treated badly as children.

You can only avoid this if your parents did cruel things to you, such as attempted ******, and you have to be able to prove that credibly.

It's not like that in the US at all, thankfully.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, glovedgeek said:

They have no right telling an ADULT woman what she can drink or eat. Get out of here with your bull****.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

They have no right telling an ADULT woman what she can drink or eat. Get out of here with your bull****.

So I assume you don't tell or suggest anyone around you anything. I don't like this forum becoming 'let's hate all the family and call every single thing they do as evil'. Grow up, most of you sound like 12 years olds rebelling against your parents. And again, this has become the clickbait of this forum, hate the family to get likes. Good for you, apparently you haven't lived pre-internet. 

I do agree that a lot of the things they have done are wrong, but making a huge deal out of a diet coke is a stretch and unnecessary. Apparently most people here don't have any idea of what family dynamics can be, they are complex and ****ed up most of the time. In Britney's case she had to live it in front of the public eye and she is suing her father rightfully because the level of it is much more complex than our ordinary families. And we're here for her, but let's not go to the details of 'oh they didn't let her choose the pink lipstick and forced her to wear red' direction. 

This is my two cents.

Keep it respectful.

• Haha 3