Croatian radios stand with Britney

So we often come to our komšije (neighbours) to enjoy the sun, sea and many more, Croatia has so much to offer:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Never in those years would I catch Britney on any of the radios or more or less very rarely. I still kinda hold That against them:awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

However, as We were on the pool in beautiful Saint Martin, I hear Toxic playing on the radio. Within few minutes, there’s Slave boping all over the place.

Day later, we go to Varaždin and guess what, in the very center, from one of the bars, first Toxic and then right after WB:shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

And that’s not all. Just today we arrived in Poreč and first thing I heard on the beach was Criminal playing.

I didn’t catch any of the hosts talking anything Free Britney, but this cannot be a coincidence. Anyway, slay Croatia, I will be listening:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 6

Omgg I'm from Zagreb (the capital of Croatia for those who don't know) and few days ago there was Oops music video playing on the Ban Jelačić square! (The main Zagreb square)

Not only a song, but a music video, on a huge screen where Euro 2021 matches were shown!

Many people boped to it:madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, MoonArcher said:

so cool! Croatia is really beautiful, I want to go there so bad

there's a cute boy I talk too that is from there :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Since there's a lot of Croatia boys here, tell me guys, what is the best island to go to near Dubrovnik, give me tipsssss

If you are in Dubrovnik, I wouldn’t leave for no island, it’s beautiful there and so much to see:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Better spot for islands is Split. From there you can go to almost any island and there is so many of them:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

If you are in Dubrovnik, I wouldn’t leave for no island, it’s beautiful there and so much to see:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Better spot for islands is Split. From there you can go to almost any island and there is so many of them:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Agree, for example, I go to Čiovo, an island near Split, but you have also Šolta and Brač there.

And I've been to island Krk last month but that's norther, near city Rijeka.

I recommend Šolta btw:bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

• Love 2