This Ali sims interview reveals so much

“Neither of us thought it would last this long” and that was March 2008! My god…little did they know. 

Ali appears to be a real friend to Britney. She answered every single ridiculous question with such genuine responses all the while putting Britney in a positive light. Normalising her. Making her human. No wonder Jamie banned Ali - It fits perfectly with his pattern of abuse; to isolate and ostracise Britney from actual caring individuals. David Lucado take note.

shame on Access for not releasing the full interview back in 2009. Guess it didn’t fit the narrative THEY and EVERY OTHER media outlet was trying portray. And who is the interviewer? He is disgusting. Honestly, how many times are you going to ask is someone crazy/nuts/insane/deranged, over and over, in so many different ways, and keep getting “NO”.

Britney Spears is not crazy; she never was then or now. Being pushed to the absolute brink without an ounce of support, guidance or genuine love from family or so-called trusted individuals is going to bring you close.

What 25/26 year-old person could handle having two babies back to back, getting a divorce, realising you married a bum, being in and out of court fighting for custody, releasing/promoting an album, and on top of that having 50+ paparazzi follow you everywhere. Even to the bathroom.

And yet while going through all that you’re supposed to act in a way that society expects you to. That the media expects you to. That the courts expect you to. Take a seat Access, TMZ, Star, OK, and everyone else who broke this woman down with their constant hounding, vitriol and projections.

Let’s not forget FreeBritney is also about the significant role the media played in its insatiable need to destroy a young woman and contribute to an orchestrated downfall and eventual imprisonment. 

Every trash news/media organisation owes Brit an apology. Big time! 

Before anyone comes for me. I know Britney is not perfect. But that’s the whole point. Maybe she did drink sometimes, maybe she did dabble in *****, she let loose. So what! Why would we expect her or any young person in the same situation to live like a ******* nun 24/7. “I mean please” It’s how some - a lot of - people handle pressure, work/life. And it’s perfectly normal. In the sense it doesn’t warrant a extreme guardianship or conservatorship that is only required for dementia patients.

Someone should do a follow up interview with Ali. @jordanmiller ? 

• Love 9

I don't think Ali means any harm and tried to be a good friend to Brit but I really wish Brit would have surrounded herself with strong positive females back then, who were successful in their own right. Maybe people like Kate Hudson or Taylor Swift. 

And I really hope that once the cship is over she does moves away from Los Angeles, maybe to New York and gets good people around her. She needs a solid healthy support system of people that don't think of her as Britney Spears. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, dora pora said:

I don't think Ali means any harm and tried to be a good friend to Brit but I really wish Brit would have surrounded herself with strong positive females back then, who were successful in their own right. Maybe people like Kate Hudson or Taylor Swift. 

And I really hope that once the cship is over she does moves away from Los Angeles, maybe to New York and gets good people around her. She needs a solid healthy support system of people that don't think of her as Britney Spears. 

Taylor Swift was still a “baby” back then. 2007-2008 would of been her high school graduation time. She wouldn’t have been a strong woman yet or successful on her own just yet she was just starting out still. 

1 hour ago, dora pora said:

Taylor Swift is all marketing. She created a persona of being a fake feminist. Taylor Swift loves proclaiming herself a superhero woman who loves and supports all women…Yet she hasn’t said a single word about Britney Spears, because Taylor is only a feminist when it directly benefits her.

• Love 3
  • Like 3