Do you remember this post? How we all been fooled by team B

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please stop with the death threats / quoting Wendy Williams. 

9 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've poured over the transcript and added key dates to my chronological timeline.

I don't think that is the reason why she was involuntarily committed.

It was because she told them she was pulling out of Domination.

Jamie's company, Atara Tours, had taken on the legal liability of delivering her onto the stage...So she was sticking Atara Tours with a multi-million dollar lawsuit by pulling out.

It explains why Andrew Wallet would quit (he was Treasurer of Atara Tours) and why they would then change the President of Atara Tours from Jamie to Britney shortly after...Jamie and Wallet were trying to avoid having to pay out those millions from their own company.

Would Jamie be enraged by this situation? Absolutely.

And so lithium and a four-month facility stay was her punishment.

This is so disturbing. The question is, does Britney know she took the economic fall? 

2 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

This is so disturbing. The question is, does Britney know she took the economic fall? 

I'm assuming she does...Although maybe not since Jamie had created a new company that benefitted him directly.

Who knows if she knew about that detail?

Britney said in her testimony that the reason she agreed to the POM summer tour is because Larry told her that if she didn't complete the tour he would sue her.

She knows very well that she ultimately takes on the financial responsibility...She just may not have known that actually, it should have been Jamie.

• 2 months later...