K-fed is the reason Britney is in the c-ship

11 hours ago, Lucky☆ said:

Oczywiście jest bardzo winny i nie mogę się doczekać, aż dopadnie przejść karmę.

Mogę cofnąć się w czasie i sprawić, by Kevin zwrócił się z życia Britney, gdybym mógł być błądem w jej.

But he gave her her biggest treasure - her kids. I'm sure that she wouldn't fight for taking her life back if she hasn't her sons.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Coel said:

I'd like to see the bills for raising the kids. I mean... 20 000 $ per month for kids is a lot of money. And I don't believe that he doesn't use them for his own needs.

yeah, I read he is on his 5th child now - man feeding half football family of kids with her money. 

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Prachi said:

yeah, I read he is on his 5th child now - man feeding half football family of kids with her money. 

I thought he has 6 kids. 2 with each woman…I could be wrong though I don’t follow any details about his life. 

• Like 1

I’ve been saying this for months. Instead of trying to find a reason to bring Justin into it people need to have the same energy for Kevin. We don’t see him getting blasted in the media like they do Justin. If it wasn’t for Kevin Britney probably wouldn’t be in no conservatorship. Instead we get these little useless “statements” through his lawyer as if that makes him look any better. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
59 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I genuinely think Jayden will milk his mom's money as well. I remember when he said his mom considered retiring and he was like "what are you kidding me? You make so much bank off that stuff"! And how he minimizes her situation. I know he's young but he seemed very entitled. Idk I see him doing reality shows and being a hollywood party boy when he grows up. 

I don’t think we can say all that, he’s only 15 still. Yes that’s a little grown, but he still lives with his dad and that undoubtedly influences how he views things.

I really hope he loses the “at 5k followers I’ll reveal more stuff about my mom” attitude though 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I genuinely think Jayden will milk his mom's money as well. I remember when he said his mom considered retiring and he was like "what are you kidding me? You make so much bank off that stuff"! And how he minimizes her situation. I know he's young but he seemed very entitled. Idk I see him doing reality shows and being a hollywood party boy when he grows up. 

Guys we shouldn’t talk about her kids like this. It feels weird and also a little judgemental. He’s a kid. Her kid and she wouldn’t like it. 

• Love 2