K-fed is the reason Britney is in the c-ship

7 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

I'm sure I agree with you 100% but can you tell me more examples about how KFed is terrible? I just want to hear them!

well leaving the mother of 2 babies alone in the middle of a breakdown to go to vegas spend her money I think this tells a lot about his character

although it appears in the following years he grew up to become a good father to his multiple kids

• Like 1

Before Britney and Kevin's divorce I thought they were soulmates from her  " my prerogative" music video and how well they supposedly has chemistry. I said supposedly because he cheated on her in las vegas many times according to the tabloids. While  reading those in the tabloids week after week i was wondering when britney spears was gonna catch on . But knowing how her father treats her, britney should have made her mother her conservator . i dont know what happened in britney's early music career britney treasured her mother and would tell you that she's so cool. but you see britney did not do that because she accused her mother of taking sides at the exact time of her divorce to kevin. and britney's son should not be using profanity as i am sure thats why britney father was accused by kevin of abusing him

8 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

I’ve been saying this for months. Instead of trying to find a reason to bring Justin into it people need to have the same energy for Kevin. We don’t see him getting blasted in the media like they do Justin. If it wasn’t for Kevin Britney probably wouldn’t be in no conservatorship. Instead we get these little useless “statements” through his lawyer as if that makes him look any better. 

Right?  Kfed has been breezing along during this whole movement. Yes we've said stuff here in the forums, but the media seems to omit him.

Her breakup with Justin seemed to have been the true start of her downfall and all the drama. I'm sure she suffered behind the scenes in other ways before that and her music foretold exactly what she's going through now, but not to the extent of the c-ship.  But even then, she still got back up and did her thing. After injuring her knee, and getting with K-Fed was when the true corruption started. He totally used her and uses their kids as leverage to make $$$.  Why is she paying for all of his kids?  And how much does he even contribute in that relationship? Grrr

• Love 1

kevin really ****ed britney up with the whole custody battle mess and i couldn’t even begin to imagine the amount of stress and anxiety britney was going through with all of that. especially since britney was such a hot topic in the tabloids and i’m sure the judges and court system were in some swayed to make decisions based on the fake stories they were seeing about her online and in magazines.

from the jump, kevin should have been amicable and agreed to 50/50 custody with britney and i truly believe that would have prevented a lot of britney’s downward spiral in 2007/2008.

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, Jefferson Silva said:

well leaving the mother of 2 babies alone in the middle of a breakdown to go to vegas spend her money I think this tells a lot about his character

although it appears in the following years he grew up to become a good father to his multiple kids

everyone forgets that part about him......but you're right I think he's a better dad now

• Love 1

Mmmmm... basically yes. If the story of the evening when she was 'hospitalized' from the Ronan Farrow article is true (which I think it actually is), yes, she is in a c-ship thanks to the fact they made a whole circus and took things out of proportion from a very normal situation. It was Kfed's lawyer who called to police, ambulances, firemans, etc. 

In a situation with non famous and regular people, they could have agreed on keeping the babies 1 more day or so but no, it was Britney and they had to do all of that, so that other c-u-n-t named L Taylor and the dinosaur of her father took advantage and arrange a c-ship in just 10 minutes. 

• Like 1

I'm sorry but I don't buy hes a better father now.  No man would do the mother of his children the way he did and still does.  He's not once advocated for the mother of his children, in fact he benefits more if he doesn't.  Kevin is and will forever be a heaping pile of **** and I will never be convinced otherwise.  Kevin simply showcases who he is as a 'father' thru his lawyer...which Britney pays.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

they say be careful who you have kids with, one of our queens mistakes that cost her dearly but she will rise from the ashes.. I believe that, and fed is POS as well as the rest... they stole our girl's kids so she could perform and make them millions.. didn't give a **** about what she wanted in life. it kills me for her. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: she would've come back and created more and will again some day. but let her have her family and children while she still has a damn chance... her biological clock is really ticking and I know she wants 1-2 more children.. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Nordinspears said:

He knew back then he would lose big money and he screwed Britney with daddy spears to have controle over her money and kids.

Why is everyone silent on kfed ?

I don’t think it’s silence. I think it’s just one of those things that’s so obvious it doesn’t even really need to be said anymore.

The sky is blue. Water is wet. Kevin is trash.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

side note: do they share like 50/50 custody or do we not know those details?

Not even close to 50/50. Kevin has primary physical custody. He had an arrangement with Jamie for 50/50 visitation when they were babies as long as they were supervised at all times by Jamie or someone Jamie appoints in his absence. 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Not even close to 50/50. Kevin has primary physical custody. He had an arrangement with Jamie for 50/50 visitation when they were babies as long as they were supervised at all times by Jamie or someone Jamie appoints in his absence. 

After her conservatorship was created, Britney and Federline were back to 50/50 custody over their kids. However, their agreement changed again in September 2019, when K-Fed was given 70 percent custody, while Britney was given 30 percent unsupervised custodial rights, according to Us Weekly. That change was confirmed to Us Weekly in March 2021 after a source told the magazine that Britney sees her sons “less” after Federline altered their custody agreement.

so they had 50/50 up until Jamie hit Sean. I read that's the reason it's more like 70/30 now