The "Framing Britney Spears" Doc Thumbnail ( Black top look)

You know, this one?maxresdefault.jpg

It might be coincidental, but i find it kinda fascinating that the chosen image for this happens to be from the "Lucky" music video.

Nzd8TaU.jpg

7oOVt1F.jpg

Specifically, it's ghost apparitionney looking over luckyney.

OOrgVJE.jpg

1RwkrQy.jpg

In the making of the music video, she talks about how she's attending her little sister's dance recital the following day, and it's just sad and angering how the future turned out to be.

• Love 2
  • Like 5

the biggest irony for me is that the media put her in a conservatorship (indirectly) and the media is pulling her out of her conservatorship as well (indirectly)

goes to show how the media is just after money and not anything else - whatever sells is their topic.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, aspireone said:

In the making of the MV, she talks about how "Lucky", the character she's playing, is so unlike her. Then future events were unkind......

I dont think I've ever seen the making of the video if I did it was probably when it first came out. Idk If wanna watch it now though knowing what we know. 

Also not to throw the topic but I thought her top was like a blue chrome? Am I seeing that wrong is it really black? :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

• Love 2
7 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

the biggest irony for me is that the media put her in a conservatorship (indirectly) and the media is pulling her out of her conservatorship as well (indirectly)

goes to show how the media is just after money and not anything else - whatever sells is their topic.

Yes to all this. The media is not our friend just because it happens they’re now reporting what we want to hear. The media flip flops to whatever will get them the most money and it’s very manipulative. 

• Love 2