Team Con is turning on each other...

This is going to get very, very interesting. Team Con is starting to turn on one another and it's going to be an even more amplified sh%t show. Jamie and Jodi are now going at it, and I'm sure it won't be long before others are thrown into it. Sam Ingham is in the midst of everything so he clearly will be getting the same treatment. 

I hope they all burn in the dark pits of hell. (Including Pennywise..I mean Judge Penny) 🤡

#FREEBRITNEY 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, blahbety said:

I don’t get why Jamie is going after Ingham now? The same with Jamie Lynn - why speak up against him now? Why not 13 years ago or at any time in the past?

Because they were mainly working behind closed doors. Now that all eyes are on this c-ship, they're scrambling to make it look like they have her best interest at heart. If this hadn't gotten so public, they'd all still be buddy-buddy Venmoing each other Britney's money to spend on their lavish lunch dates together.