How do they justify the conservatorship?

I am so confused y'all. Everyone is rooting for Britney. The internet is full of #Free Britney advocates.

I'm really asking myself - how do they even justify that Britney has to remain under the conservatorship? What claims do they have?

I mean know that Britney told the judge how she feels - why do they keep her in this situation? I mean they are seeing that EVERYONE is supporting Britney except her team and family?

Don't they see that they all just want her money? 

Do they really think Britney has dementia? WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THIS CONSERVATORSHIP?

pls someone explain to me...

i don't understand either, but i would think that its due to money - meaning that the people that make decisions regarding her conservatorship; from the attorney, to the judge and other related / supervising parties, are directly benefiting from the conservatorship - financially, or maybe for other gains, allegedly.

is this the case? i don't know, i can only speculate; but unless there are things i don't know, that is what it looks like to me right now.

• Like 2

There are still people in the GP that believe she’s so mentally unwell she could never handle her own affairs that use how she looks and her past as proof. There’s still all those older people that hated her when she was young and think she deserves it. Those that believe she can’t take care of a baby because “she doesn’t take care of the ones she has and her boyfriend is just another Kfed”. Those that think she OWES her parents for “helping” her “make it” in the industry. That think she’d be broke and dead if it wasn’t for her father.

That’s how they’d continue conservatorship by pushing those narratives more and saying those that disagree are wrong and uninformed, like they’ve claimed before. 

While she may have gained a lot of support there’s still a mass of idiots that don’t believe her. 

• Like 2

For me, I think the system itself is corrupt. There should be a bigger entity to investigate, like the Supreme Court or Congress or something. Reforms are badly needed. A conservatee should be granted more rights and protection from abuse in all aspects. Britney’s case is just one of many, and for these cases of abuse to continue for such a long time is very telling of how ingrained it is in the system.

• Like 1

If a human is capable of working and making millions of dollars there should be no justification for this conservatorship. If she was extremely unwell her family should have never allowed her to work 6 months after being placed in a conservatorship  and taught her how to fiancé her own affairs. They don’t want it to end because of money. And my theory they used her kids against her in the beginning was proven correct by Britney herself. Disgusting 

• Like 1

Yes, they just wants her money as long as possible. She's in trouble because they can always say that her mental illness doesn't allow her to end this ****... It's like a trap. She's gonna be forever in some kind of conservatorship until end of her life - some kind of curator knocking to her home... But the point is to set her free from her dad and money-abusers. It will be never normal, but as normal as possible.....