The black mirror episode was definitely about Britney

1 minute ago, Seanril said:

I know, but actually seeing it live (real or not) takes it to a whole other level because I then picture Britney instead of Miley.

It's extremely sad but it indeed happened to Britney when she was forced ***** and forced to perform against her own will.  😢

• Like 2

I just watched it.. yeah, it was extreme… there were a lot of parallels and I can totally imagine Lou and Jamie doing something similar to her whenever the technical possibilities are there… or they will do a hologram tour just like they are doing it with Whitney… i am sick to my stomach…

18 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

I just watched it.. yeah, it was extreme… there were a lot of parallels and I can totally imagine Lou and Jamie doing something similar to her whenever the technical possibilities are there… or they will do a hologram tour just like they are doing it with Whitney… i am sick to my stomach…

The Zone was kind of a holagram tour. Something Britney Brand without the input of Britney the Person

• Like 1