Post your favorite quotes from Britney, from the hearing HERE!

" I shouldn't be in a conservatorship if I could work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people. It makes no sense. The laws need to change. What state allows people to own another person's money and account and threaten them and say 'you can't spend your money' unless you do what we want you to do, and I'm paying them."

Indeed.  The laws need to change. She went all out for this one. She is so smart and incredibly strong. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Like 1

"I truly believe this conservatorship is abusive, and that we can sit here all day and say oh, conservatorships are here to help people. But ma’am, there’s a thousand conservatorships that are abusive as well. "

i want to drill this in the brain of all those "but the c-ship is there to heeeeeelp heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer" srtupid peoples

“I would honestly like to sue my family and be able to share my story with the world, and what they did to me, instead of it being a hush-hush secret to benefit all of them. I want to be able to be heard on what they did to me. I have the right to use my voice.”

• Like 1

I’m still shook from her snap before the speech even happened:

“They’ve done a good job at exploiting my life, so I feel like it should be an open court hearing and they should listen to what I have to say.”

It sent my heart racing. 

I also really felt when she said her dad & management should be in jail. 

It’s just so crazy to hear our Britney speaking like the boss bish she is. She sounded like she did during the In The Zone era.

Everytime she said “ma’am” felt aggressive to me considering she felt she was unheard last time.

And her cussing in front of a judge is queen **** too. The judge almost seemed scared of her.

3 hours ago, Tetris said:

I’m still shook from her snap before the speech even happened:

“They’ve done a good job at exploiting my life, so I feel like it should be an open court hearing and they should listen to what I have to say.”

It sent my heart racing. 

Cherry on top when the judge stutter at the surprise of Britney's unexpected empowered answer: (awkward silence)..oh.. ok.. thatwasMissSpearsspeaking../Britney: THATWASME.YES. 

P R I C E L E S S :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Like 2