Mariah Carey: We Love You Britney!!! Stay Strong!

35 minutes ago, Kiey said:

how has gaga, the supposedly heroine victim of abuse, managed to say zero word on this the entire time baffle me?

:melt_weird_drift_wow:

Gaga mostly only cares about Gaga. I love her music but she is not the nicest people around, she's fake as hell.

• Haha 2
  • Like 5
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, igmate said:

Gaga mostly only cares about Gaga. I love her music but she is not the nicest people around, she's fake as hell.

I mean every star is so woke and is like: feminism yes, where are those people now? It makes them look dumb. 

Thank you Mariah, finally a popstar with a heart! 

• Like 1

I understand the love for Mariah, I love her voice so much but I'm not fan of her personnality from what I saw. She is looks liket an angel and sweet but hey, it's part of the show. I mean last year (I don't know if the statement was last year, but the news are), her sister claims  some horrible things and Mariah is involved in that. I don't really know the story 100%, her sister has really important struggles but for me with these claims, things make sense

https://pagesix.com/2020/08/06/mariah-careys-sister-accuses-mom-of-horrific-s**-abuse/

2 hours ago, Glorious Exaholic said:

Well I guess we won‘t hear anything from Paris Hilton anytime soon :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Britney didn't say bad at her, she was reffering to her story and how she didn't believe it, so the public could as well don't believe her words. I'm surprised because I thought Britney will 100% support her because their cases are similare in a way, but she has the right to have this opinion. This mean Paris is not really close to Britney to me

18 minutes ago, Matou said:

Britney didn't say bad at her, she was reffering to her story and how she didn't believe it, so the public could as well don't believe her words. I'm surprised because I thought Britney will 100% support her because their cases are similare in a way, but she has the right to have this opinion. This mean Paris is not really close to Britney to me

No controversial topics.

1 minute ago, Alexanda said:

Okay she say her at a dinner someday, this doesn' mean they are close. I understand Paris don't want to bring sad things in the conversation with Britney and just spending coll time aith her and enjoy but this was  on oportunity girl and Britney maybe be really happy that finally someone really care for her.